• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy There's a Beat

he takes the graham cracker and starts to munch on it " these are pretty good graham crackers" he says still munching on it " really? did you ever think why?" he asked. not intending to be rude.

"Because this isnt a Common Physical trait" he states Blankly

The Phone in the Class began to ring , and the teacher quickly answered then hung up after a moment "Ive just been informed theirs been a last minute change in classes and were getting another student and I have been instructed to wait for her"

Skyler walks into the classroom with her blonde hair in a fishtail braid and she is wearing a white tank top, a lederman jacket, jeans, and black heels. "Umm, hi i'm Skyler" Skyler says sitting in the back next to Zack.

sniff sniff. leans over and sniffs skyler twice. leans away munching on his 5th graham cracker. "......."

hands her a graham cracker

Last edited by a moderator:
Skyler looks over at Sean and then instantly falls for him, but nobody knows except for her. "Did you just sniff me?" Skyler asks.

KristineluvsCookies said:
Skyler looks over at Sean and then instantly falls for him, but nobody knows except for her. "Did you just sniff me?" Skyler asks.
"Thank you" Skyler says eating the graham cracker

Zack just looked at her then Back To Fishy (

Sean) Then

Back at her then at the Grahm Cracker "...." he immediately slid up his headphones and went back to resting before class started before turning to look at her and pull down his headphones "Wait....what genre are you?" he Asked Skyler

"im hungry........" pulls out a sand witch and starts eating that instead "and yes i did, by the way is that lavender?

"

Zack sat silently as Fishy spoke to her "Just curious you dont look it" he returned his headphones to his head before standing up and walking up to the Front , "Im gonna go get a soda from the Vending machine" he told the teacher before exiting the class

"I mean like a girl that you take on dates and you tell her you love her and you kiss her, that kind of Girlfriend" Skyler says still with a flirty tone to her voice.

Zack mumbles to himself "yea yea" and heads down the Hall to the Vending Machine , which happened to be out of Cola , meaning he had to go down or up a floor to get Cola , (Most of the floors are Identical due to it being a big Cylindrical Building at the center of the city) So he went to the stairs , went down a floor , and got a bottle of Coke and a Bottle of RootBeer for Fishy before starting back up the stairs

Skyler is waiting for Fishy to say he is single

Skyler eventually just turns towards Fishy and waits for an answer

Skyler giggled and then stopped herself "Yeah, your single, but i now have a question. I'm going to see a movie after school, and i have two tickets, but no partner. You wanna come?" Skyler said grabbing her tickets

Skyler slipped the ticket over to Fishy "You should come with me, i promise you won't regret it" Skyler whispered to Fishy in his un-earphoned ear.

Zack walked in , setting the RootBeer on Fishies Desk "Seductionnnnnn" he states as he sits down and opens his coke

Users who are viewing this thread

Back