• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worlds End

"Mess?" She whispered to herself, her eyes trained on the newcomer who just identified herself as the killer of two demons. That isn't right. She thought as she remembered exactly how she dispatched the two demons. It didn't take much effort really, but she made sure not even a single speck of ash was left of them. If they were still running a round, she would never have approached the Fallen and the girl in the first place. (@Ani Please look at post 25, unedited. I already killed them. That's about 9 posts before yours. Please don't mind this if you already knew that) That just begged the question, what demons did the girl take care of? Were there even any demons at all? "Excuse me, but what exactly happened?"

Lyssanna ignored the three and left them behind her as she made her way to the diner. She saw as her frantic co-worker, Jenna, from the kitchens was nervously telling the police what she saw. The officers backs were facing her so Jenna was the first to notice Lysa making her way towards them. When she did, a piercing scream of shock came from her mouth and Lysa winced. "Drama Queen." Despite her harsh thoughts, Lysa put on a soft smile as she was rushed with a wet and crushing, sob-filled hug. "Yeah, great to see you too." She managed to squeeze out as she could barely breathe. When Jenna let go of her, Lysa was thoroughly questioned by the police.

"For the 15th time! No, I don't remember what they look like. No, I don't really know them. And yes, some random guys just took them out and I didn't feel like sticking around to find out what would happen next if I stayed!" With nothing else to go on other than that the perpetrators had been visiting the cafe for a while under the guise of "businessmen", the police simply left her with a "We'll be in touch."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back