The World Ends with You: The Reaper's Game

I think something like that would be a good idea!

But of course, whether or not the gms change anything or decide to just keep the mechanics in mind is up to them. :P

Either way I don't really mind.

I think the people that have special abilities could easily just explain them as a pin.

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
Yes, as I said earlier, we could change ability to Favorite Pin.
@Moonsetter 's character's ability is to create minions but she doesn't have a pin for it ...

So yeah @Moonsetter you will probably have to change that

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
Yes, as I said earlier, we could change ability to Favorite Pin.
Sounds good but would it be the same for reapers? Given their power house wings, some of them can create their own minor pins and all can create noise, and the stronger ones can do transformations and other reality shifting weird stuff hmmm

Ceros said:
@Moonsetter 's character's ability is to create minions but she doesn't have a pin for it ...
So yeah @Moonsetter you will probably have to change that
Yeah just tell him to incorporate the other pins with the base pin.

Can you change the code for OC sheets from ability to Favorite Pin. Then make a note about saying that the three other pins are other pins with different abilities, but show how you incorporate them into your Favorite Pin's power

NisotNaiz said:
Sounds good but would it be the same for reapers? Given their power house wings, some of them can create their own minor pins and all can create noise, and the stronger ones can do transformations and other reality shifting weird stuff hmmm
For now...maybe we could say they have a noise instead of a ability. Then use pins to incorporate into that noise.

Ehh we will keep it the same for now until I get Ceros opinion.

I edited the character sheet so everyone please change your characters accordingly!

(dont feel like tagging everyone lol)

@Ammy @MirrorBoy Please post so we know you're still in on this! we don't have any reapers yet!

If I have to i'll switch my bio and go over to reaper the nihilistic black slammurai makes a good reaper as well lol

Ceros said:
I edited the character sheet so everyone please change your characters accordingly!
(dont feel like tagging everyone lol)

@Ammy @MirrorBoy Please post so we know you're still in on this! we don't have any reapers yet!
there is a mishap with the bold in Pins

I keep tryin to fix it but it won't show my edits so shrugs

Wait I just realized something and have a question. If most pins don't work outside of the noise frequency which players fight in. How was Neku able to strangle shiki via telekinisis (or psychokinesis) is it just using the same pin that allows them to move the thing when people play the game where they try to contact spirits. If so does this mean there are other combat pins that work outside?

That's a really good question! :0

I can't think of the canon answer off the top of my head, but a first guess would be maybe they have some ability outside of the noises' frequency, but it's like really weak watered down powers? But Neku is super strong, too. All that imagination...

I don't remember about reaper creeper. Maybe the wiki explains?

NisotNaiz said:
Wait I just realized something and have a question. If most pins don't work outside of the noise frequency which players fight in. How was Neku able to strangle shiki via telekinisis (or psychokinesis) is it just using the same pin that allows them to move the thing when people play the game where they try to contact spirits. If so does this mean there are other combat pins that work outside?
I'm a guessing pins people use the most may be able to be used outside. Or, Neku can do telekinesis because of using the pin so much.

Wiki says reeper creeper says its enabled through frequency modulating symbols on the board similar to shops as for the telekinisis im not sure.

Or Perhaps Neku's just a special case? I mean it was kind of weird that he can use almost any type of psych in the first place.

That is true stronger imagination does allow for that much like how Conductor can carry some power to the RG. I guess he was just really focused I can't find any other explanation for it. Neku always was really talented being able to use Rhymes reaper class pin, suprising Konishi leading to her demise but angel class pins as well. That's my viewpoint. Sorry for asking so many questions just wanted a few things cleared up.

Naahh questions are fine, and good. I would've tried to help more if I wasn't really busy P:

Deadline on gettin a bunch of work done is tomorrow like I've said, and these school lessons are so looong....

( - _ - ) and I thought online school would be easier.

Ghost said:
Naahh questions are fine, and good. I would've tried to help more if I wasn't really busy P:
Deadline on gettin a bunch of work done is tomorrow like I've said, and these school lessons are so looong....

( - _ - ) and I thought online school would be easier.
Wtf are you doing here go do your homework!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa, it's so booring, if I wasn't already a ghost, I think I'dddd i e

˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚

Ghost said:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaa, it's so booring, if I wasn't already a ghost, I think I'dddd i e

˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚
Im so sorry ;-;

It's fine, this is my fault. I procrastinated way too hard. xD

Despite my efforts yesterday, I still have quite a bit to do today.

Which is why I spent time figuring out coding and filling out that CS.

( ^ ~ ^ )

Ghost said:
It's fine, this is my fault. I procrastinated way too hard. xD

Despite my efforts yesterday, I still have quite a bit to do today.

Which is why I spent time figuring out coding and filling out that CS.

( ^ ~ ^ )
cool, i'll look at your character now :D

Ghost said:
Are we waiting on NoviceofRoleplay, or is there something else wrong with my CS? :0
Sorry, I didn't see that i was in the wrong thread

Also I'll check over your cs again now and add your char to the list :)

@Ghost I can't accept you yet bc you still need to make your pins

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back