The World Ends with You: The Reaper's Game

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
@Ghost
xD buddy, I don't think you want us to start now, at least without your pins tour still think about.
I need to think about my pins too cries i understand how hard it is

Ceros said:
I need to think about my pins too cries i understand how hard it is
You do swords so..

•A pin that lets you use two swords?

•A pin that lets you reflect light into a beam?

•Get a defense sword, speed sword, or maybe a sword that can grapple to things?

•Sword explodes on impact?

•User slices through space, and the enemy feels the attacks dome time later?

•User heals anyone who is cut by the blade?

•User is able to absorb any physical attack by blocking with sword, then outputs the energy to a another person or Noise(So it would be fair in 1 x 1 where your forced to give back the power)?

•User stabs himself with a sword, and turns himself into a statue. The statue is unbreakable, but doesn't wear off for 5 minutes?

OTL omg, I totally forgot about pins.

I'm sorry LOL

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
You do swords so..
•A pin that lets you use two swords?

•A pin that lets you reflect light into a beam?

•Get a defense sword, speed sword, or maybe a sword that can grapple to things?

•Sword explodes on impact?

•User slices through space, and the enemy feels the attacks dome time later?

•User heals anyone who is cut by the blade?

•User is able to absorb any physical attack by blocking with sword, then outputs the energy to a another person or Noise(So it would be fair in 1 x 1 where your forced to give back the power)?

•User stabs himself with a sword, and turns himself into a statue. The statue is unbreakable, but doesn't wear off for 5 minutes?
um wow, these are actually really good ideas o_o thanks!

@NoviceOfRoleplay i edited my char

and @Ghost it's ok X)

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I went through the list of pins and tried to find some I thought fit my OC P:

You can check them out now!

I know I asked Ceros to add the favorite pin info, but I guess she hasn't had time.

For your other pins, they are going to be used in conjunction with your Favorite. So describe how the pin combinations work.

@Ghost

sorry, today ive been forced to go out and do things...

( . _ . ||| )

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
I know I asked Ceros to add the favorite pin info, but I guess she hasn't had time.
For your other pins, they are going to be used in conjunction with your Favorite. So describe how the pin combinations work.

@Ghost
Im not a "she" and also i did add it but my edits arent showing for some reason

It's fine lmao. You should check the OP though because I did put it in !

"Favorite Pin: Favorite pin goes here, note that your favorite pin is a different pin than your other three, except it is incorporated somehow into all of them."

Omfg, I've been waiting for something like this to pop up. Are there reaper spots open? I'm down to play as either to be honest, just brain storming a little.

P

[QUOTE="Kai Ghoul]Omfg, I've been waiting for something like this to pop up. Are there reaper spots open? I'm down to play as either to be honest, just brain storming a little.

[/QUOTE]
probably if the ones who reserved Reaper spots don't reply. I'll talk to Ceros about letting you be a reaper

For now just make a reaper sheet

@NoviceOfRoleplay[/URL] I removed the people who reserved reaper spots from the list because none of them replied yet. (Except for that one guy who just said "I'm here!" And nothing else. I removed him bc he didn't say anything other than that)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back