The World As We Know It [RP]

As soon as Kai armed himself, he made his way to the battle field. there was a large explosion and the armor Kai had borrowed became scratched and dirty from flying shrapnel. "holy sh-" he looked around for the two he and Serenity had come with, "is everyone ok?" more Mechs started reacting and a barrage of explosions and shrapnel ensued. Kai hit the deck and covered his head as chunks of metal flew everywhere. he crawled around, looking for others as well as his sisters missing inhaler.

She was in a short alley way crouching by an old thrown out AI. By afar she could be mistakend by a boy but up close her features where more visible. She wora black tank that stoped at her midsection, she had on baggy black pants with a pack straped to it wresting on her back side. Her hat was turned to the back like always when she worked on something. She was suppose to be in school like the other kids but didnt want to, PEople made fun of her on how she was a street rat, had no family no home and no firends. Thinking about this she just shrugged it off and took out her rench from her pack. She knew alot about the AI's since she was little. She would always find the abandon ones and work on them. She unscrew the AI's chest plate releaving its broken meter. She reached back into her pack pulling out a new one she biult on her own. She took out the broken one and put in the new once. sealing it back up with the rench. She then sat it up and reached for her screw dirver. She looked back a couple times to make sure no Security AI's were there. She unscrew the top reavling its motherboard. She laughed in excitement as she pulled out her small laptop hooking up the wires to it. WHispering as she reversed the system and adding her own software. " I'll call you lewis..youll be my very own.. well i had others but the stupid AI security totled it into scrap metal...the th girl from my school burned one..oh boy did she get it" .She was finished with the new system and closed up th e head. She put her tools away and pressed the button on the back of its neck. She hopped up standing back with her hands on her hip smiling. " Yo lewis ..welcome the names Gin...hehehe and your my pal". It took the AI to register ,but then it got up slowly. " Hello Gin...its nice to meet you. " She smiled. " Ill fix your appearence once we get back to my place". As soon as she said place a security AI turned down the ally its sirens on full blast. " HEY YOU KID..ARENT YOU SUPPOSED TO BE IN SCHOOL..WERES YOUR ID..WHY DO YOU HAVE AN AI..EXPLAIN YOURSELF. ". She turned around. "dang it found us..come on lewis follow me. " she darted futher down the alley then making a right turn lewis right behind her.

Back!!!! Sorry guys I got my laptop taken away (dont ask :S ) so I couldnt get on vary much without getting in trouble. I'll be posting shortly but Goddess dear can you please post a sign up and wait for your sign up to be aproved next time? Thanks a ton, posting in a few!

Sarah took cover around a corner and spoke clearly into her wrist, "Deploy active on command." As she turned the corner she said "Now!" as three lasers shot from her wrist and she returned to cover. "Display," Sarah said as a holo-screen popped in front of her displaying everything around the corner. She stayed calm watching the screen, trying to find where they were coming from. "Jet, take cover!" she yelled around the corner. Explosions triggered around the tunnel due to something he had done. For once she was the safe one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back