• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Woman Demon Hunter (Open Looking for players)

TheCrazyBirbLady

Queen of the Birbs
In a small local tavern, you were sitting at the bar. When a girl carrying a demon head comes in and slams it down on the counter and yells to the bartender. "Hey! Geezer! I got the job done."
The bartender looks at the girl and nods, handing her a large sum of money. "Thank you so much, young lady!"
"Yeah whatever,” She retorts back to the bartender, “Just get me some food and a drink old man.” She commanded the bartender and he did as she said.
Though upon closer inspection she looked no older than 20. She carried a large sword and a dagger that was plunged into the beast's head that now laid upon the countertop, oozing blood from its severed neck. Her jet-black hair hung down freely over her shoulders that were broad for a woman. Her eyes were a fierce hazel, very commanding and authoritative are what her eyes said. She wears black armor with black leather and dark red cloth that is her coat. Then looking further down she wears an armored skirt that was light and seemed to move freely as she does. Under that, she had black pants and knee-high black leather boots.

The bartender sets a plate and a mug in front of the girl not asking for pay as she sits on a stool and eats. Before long she pauses her eating and sets down her fork and looks directly at you. “What do you want bug eyes? You have been staring at me for the past 10 minutes.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back