• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The War on Monsterkind OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Alright so after many interruptions that include but are not limited to burnt muffins, homework, sleep, school, and lack of creativity, the Cs has finally been completed

Maybe I can help. What exactly are you looking for?
I don't think what I'm looking for is a thing. If I pick two forms for something they really have to look similar to each other. I don't like having two pictures that look nothing like one another.
Plus I already started drawing. Thanks for the offer though.

I guess i should start at the base. Anything special about the base appearance-wise or whatever I should know before posting?

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers My guy is starting to trust Lilith, but he might end up using her as a shield against other monster threats. Also, i feel tempted to have military men show up during the 911 call and attempt to arrest Harvey for "consorting with enemy".

First post done! I kept it a little vague since I didn’t know what else there was besides the sewers.

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers My guy is starting to trust Lilith, but he might end up using her as a shield against other monster threats. Also, i feel tempted to have military men show up during the 911 call and attempt to arrest Harvey for "consorting with enemy".
I mean, she can withstand any lethal injury, but she is not immortal. But... It would be too soon for the military to come in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back