• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The War on Monsterkind OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Can i make a former gym coach with a horrific fear of monsters who has to conquer the fear throughout the RP after he is rescued by the heroic faction from a collapsed building?

How modern is this rp? It doesn't really seem to fit is it like modern fantsasy type setting? Like I need some more info

Can i make a former gym coach with a horrific fear of monsters who has to conquer the fear throughout the RP after he is rescued by the heroic faction from a collapsed building?
Apologies for the delay. Of course you may! I was also thinking of having one of my monsters have an adopted human daughter anyways.

in the intrest thread I got the impression it was pure fantasy so it threw me off a little but it's fine I just need more information

I also assumed it was pure Fantasy. Though I can do some editing of my Forms to correct it and fit the setting.

in the intrest thread I got the impression it was pure fantasy so it threw me off a little but it's fine I just need more information
Sorry about that.... I am talking like around this time, but with monsters and other mythical creatures in it. I should have been more clear with the setting, and I apologize for not doing so.

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers I am picturing my guy getting pulled out of rubble in the beginning of the RP only to come fact to face to whatever monster rescued him. You can kinda guess what happens next. Especially if it's a more obvious monster.

Sorry about that.... I am talking like around this time, but with monsters and other mythical creatures in it. I should have been more clear with the setting, and I apologize for not doing so.
It's ok! And ok so modern but with monsters and fantasy creatures thrown in got it!

Considering the current Forms I've posted, do they look all right? I'm not sure how long they should be.

Based on one reaction, I might have gone overboard.

Considering the current Forms I've posted, do they look all right? I'm not sure how long they should be.

Personally, I’ve found your forms to being awesome and with their moments of hilarity.

As for the length, I believe there is no going overboard. Simply write as much as you think you’ll need.

If it was my reaction, then sorry. That was intended as a shocked compliment. It well written and easily readable so if you you did go overboard, you did so in the best way possible.

You should see the Admiral's form if you're looking for for humor. I put a long time into that one.

Not offended. Takes a lot to bug me. I'm just a noob.

Question: Do the monsters have to be human-like?

Edit: I'm gonna post the character I have, if I need to change it I will.

Last edited:
Question: Do the monsters have to be human-like?

Edit: I'm gonna post the character I have, if I need to change it I will.
If I recall correctly, it said in the interest check that bestial monsters are allowed but are expected to have human forms

Users who are viewing this thread

Back