• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The War Between Wolves

AccountNotActive

RWBY Fanatic
Alright! Here's the rundown:

1. All RpN rules apply!

2. Even though this is a war-type roleplay, I still expect this to be fun.

3. Romance is allowed, but it is not the center of a roleplay. (I'm cool if your characters are on different sides but fall in love. Sure, Romeo and Juliet, go for it. But this roleplay will not revolve around your undying love.)

4. I do not want to wake up to see 3+ pages of content with only three users names on it (unless there are only three characters in total).

5. Though my overview may be super intense, this is not detailed. I ask that you give me a minimum of one paragraph (five lines).

6. I will stab your character repeatedly and then delete it if it's OP. Sure, we're werewolves, but we shouldn't be able to summon the sun god Rah to come and gift our character with unlimited power just to defeat the enemy.

7. If you've read this whole thing, put a 'lil smiley face somewhere your CS.

8. I will put a * next to the roles that I want to be filled first and foremost.

9. I would prefer an equal gender ratio, but it's not a requirement.

10. HAVE FUN!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rainy83 @Coal @Ranulf01 @CelestialBunny @L0ki @AloisMackens

I planned to post an intro for the rp, but I'm deprived of sleep as of right now. You guys can start once your character(s) have been accepted by me! If no one posts by the time I wake up, I will make a starter.

If someone decides to make a starter while I'm sleeping, that's cool: I plan to have both of the packs waking up and preparing to head down to Duskfall Bay to discuss the disappearance of wolves (a fight'll probably break out).

Your setting, so I'll leave it to you to get it established in-character. Wouldn't want to muck something up due to misconceptions, eheh.

@KaKa

Welcome to RpN! I see that you are new, so I am going to ask if you will please read the top of this page, the overview, and make a character in the sign up tab before I can accept your first post. If you need any help, feel free to ask me.

Sorry for the trouble! :)

Dusk, gender: Female. Age: 19 (Is this acceptable?). Has black fur, grey eyes and a tooth necklace in wolf form, In human form she has long, unkept black hair, a scruffy black jumpsuit, black combat boots and the same necklace.

Personality: Cold and ruthless when she dislikes someone, Loyal, an attacker, jumps to conclusions, protective, will only trust certain few, secretive, kind to certain people she likes. (Relationships are ok, but Dusk won't fall in love easily.)

@KaKa

There's a lil' bit more to it than that. There's a character outline that needs to be filled out, has some specific things that need to be addressed and whatnot given the setting. It can be found by scrolling to the top of the page and opening up the "Character Sign-Up" tab. From there, copy and paste the form and fill it out in a post on that thread.

Details on the setting can be found on the "Overview" tab, for your reading pleasure.

Ranulf01 said:
@KaKa
There's a lil' bit more to it than that. There's a character outline that needs to be filled out, has some specific things that need to be addressed and whatnot given the setting. It can be found by scrolling to the top of the page and opening up the "Character Sign-Up" tab. From there, copy and paste the form and fill it out in a post on that thread.

Details on the setting can be found on the "Overview" tab, for your reading pleasure.
@KaKa What he said.

Funeral said:
A faint light. Voices. Rustling. Treasures that have not been found yet..... filled with eyes, filled with greed...... filled with despair. I will uncover such treasure and writhe on the floor as the raven's flock on the tree's and wait for my eyes to rot so they can eat them! I must speak out loud so the rest of the Twilight Moon Pack can hear the story of those that seek passion but find death! I speak:
"I met a man who lost his mind

In some lost place I had to find

Follow me the wise man said

But he walked behind

I walked into a hospital

Where none was sick and none was well

When at night the nurses left

I could not walk at all

Morning came and then came noon

Dinner time a scalpel blade

Lay beside my silver spoon

Some girls wander by mistake

Into the mess that scalpels make

Are you the teachers of my heart?

"We teach old hearts to break"

I met a woman long ago

Her hair, the black that black can go

Are you a teacher of the heart?

Soft she answered, "No"

I see the Alpha brought food. I will not eat........ but yet I hunger. Not for flesh. For the soul of the Burning Sun Pack and all others that dare breathe the same air I breathe, I will feast on all their souls. And yet I know my hunger shall never be quenched
Okay, so first of all, your character has not been officially accepted so you are not permitted to post yet and I would please ask if you wrote this in third person (ONCE you've been accepted).

Throne Trinity] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20915-redlikeroses/ said:
@RedLikeRoses[/URL] Should I just initiate my character into the story?
If you want to now you can, I was going to wait until we got to the bay, but since character development is taking a bit, you can go and throw him in (of course he may not get too much character interaction).

Last edited by a moderator:
Rainy83 said:
I've actually never seen that. :)
Huh, I'm surprised! "Brain diving" happens a whole bunch in that. Hell, it's central to the plot of the first season of Stand Alone Complex.

Well, it's a fantastic series. Definitely recommend checking it out at the very least.

Ranulf01 said:
Huh, I'm surprised! "Brain diving" happens a whole bunch in that. Hell, it's central to the plot of the first season of Stand Alone Complex.
Well, it's a fantastic series. Definitely recommend checking it out at the very least.
I will definetly look into the series. Sounds really interesting!

@RedLikeRoses

I'm willing to throw Molloch into the line of promotional fire, if needed. Would certainly result in an interesting direction for the pack at least, provided no one lets him self-destruct. I would be happy to hash out reasoning for why he might stand out in PM or something.

If anyone else wants to take it, they can have first dibs.

Ranulf01 said:
@RedLikeRoses
I'm willing to throw Molloch into the line of promotional fire, if needed. Would certainly result in an interesting direction for the pack at least, provided no one lets him self-destruct. I would be happy to hash out reasoning for why he might stand out in PM or something.

If anyone else wants to take it, they can have first dibs.
I was thinking that Molloch and Caster would have to fight over it, since they both hate each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back