• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Want Hierarchy

@Cyber Lithium

I totally appreciate that you are so eager to get started, but I'll actually finish the thread once I've gotten some sleep, which includes rules and a character sheet. I won't delete your current post, just so you know, there is no official signing up process yet (yet!)

Sunbather said:
@Cyber Lithium
I totally appreciate that you are so eager to get started, but I'll actually finish the thread once I've gotten some sleep, which includes rules and a character sheet. I won't delete your current post, just so you know, there is no official signing up process yet (yet!)
okay thank you!

[QUOTE="Cyber Lithium]Shhhhh it was supposed to be subtle :P

[/QUOTE]
totally not subtle to a Cowboy Bebop fanatic

@Irianne @Bobisdead123 @LilyannaGaming @GrieveWriter @Kal @Anaxial @DJGomez @GL1TCH @CRiTiCAL ERR0R @Pandacorn @Cyber Lithium @welian

The character sheet is up, as are the rules and such. I know it says so in the rules, but I'll repeat it here as well: If you have any, and I do mean ANY questions, feel free to ask. It's no bother at all.

Pandacorn said:
Also, @Sunbather , would it be okay to make my character a member of the Gaslight Choir?
No, not for now, at least. The Gaslight Choir will be quite an important place and will function as more than mere atmospheric fluff. :P Maybe later in the roleplay, though.

Might not take part, i aint feeling this one really. I just thought the concept was interesting. Not really soemthing I would actually take part in

I am still fleshing out my character, but I was thinking about creating a playable sibling. Is that alright? May we play more than one, if we can handle it? Or, should I just nip that in the bud?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in the middle of making my character as well, but I just realized something and I need to ask. Is it okay for our characters to have used Omega Midnight before?

I suppose she could be a maid for an underling of Epitah, yeah. Not exactly what I had in mind for the world, but that works well enough. :)

@Sunbather damn it sunbather! I don't have enough experience fo dis calibre of roleplay what have i got myself into *melts* no but realistically... I'm having a hard time finding a photo I like, most of the ones I find are female.

Are multiple characters allowed @Sunbather? Also, what is the difference between artwork and anime? Sorry if that is a stupid question. Is it still artwork if it is fanart from an anime?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pandacorn said:
Are multiple characters allowed @Sunbather? Also, what is the difference between artwork and anime? Sorry if that is a stupid question. Is it still artwork if it is fanart from an anime?
No, just one, please.

And artwork is basically everything not-real, not-anime-like. Like, for example: http://pre13.deviantart.net/c5ab/th/pre/i/2014/117/0/3/majinvegeta___dragon_ball_fan_art_by_julienlasbleiz-d7d2u46.jpg This is an anime character, but the style is not anime.

I swear in about ten more minutes I am going to give up looking for an image for the rest of the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back