• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Wand Chooses the Wizard - Plot & Chat

She's the same Year as Cooper and Quinn, so I imagine they've been in some classes together. Did you want to plot anything between them? ^^
Yea that sounds good!

I’d love to!

Which boy were you hoping to plot stuff with, Cooper, Quinn, or both? : )

I still have Cassiopeia available for plotting. -maybe a person who dislikes her pranks, frenemies? , friends? who knows! Feel free to reach out ^-^

Yea that sounds good!

I’d love to!

Which boy were you hoping to plot stuff with, Cooper, Quinn, or both? : )
Whichever you prefer ^^ Autumn doesnt have any relationships plotted with anyone yet, so she's open for anything. Maybe they have a little study group or something?

Whichever you prefer ^^ Autumn doesnt have any relationships plotted with anyone yet, so she's open for anything. Maybe they have a little study group or something?
Quinn is all spoken for with romance and so is Cooper but I think it’d be really cute if they all became friends and had a study group.

Skyri is always interested in a study group! Poor bean is doing all she can to live up to the family name and find her thing to be extraordinary with haha! 🤣

Quinn loves studying and Cooper hates it so get ready to deal with Cooper’s annoying complaints about not wanting to study. 🙄

Quinn is all spoken for with romance and so is Cooper but I think it’d be really cute if they all became friends and had a study group.
Cooper needs someone to ensure he gets his homework done lol

Skyri is always interested in a study group! Poor bean is doing all she can to live up to the family name and find her thing to be extraordinary with haha! 🤣
There's always room for more study buddies!

Cooper needs someone to ensures he gets his homework done lol

EXACTLY. Autumn’s gotta be there for him in that regard because Merlin knows he’s hopeless on his own.

And Quinn will be too annoyed with his brother to even wanna bother helping.

Autumn's dragging everyone to the library during exam time lol no one gets spared

Saber’s a Quidditch player for Gryffindor, right? A chaser? Maybe him and Cooper can form a friendship there since Cooper’s the seeker.

Saber’s a Quidditch player for Gryffindor, right? A chaser? Maybe him and Cooper can form a friendship there since Cooper’s the seeker.
Sure! Saber is a really friendly guy, super charismatic and easy to get along with! Girls look out tho because he is quite the charming flirt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back