• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Wand Chooses the Wizard - Plot & Chat

Totally agree with you there. I see it happen all too often with Harry Potter group roleplays.

As for any plot ideas on my end, I unfortunately don’t have any but if we have to although over done, I don’t mind at all starting on the first day back to Hogwarts after the summer! :)

I’m super excited for this roleplay so count me in it no matter what!

I feel you on that!

I'd definitely be down for the first day back to Hogwarts for sure! Not certain what else could work but I am just so excited to write with you all!

The train ride to Hogwarts might be a little overdone too but I think it's rather fun to write out as well.

But I'm open to hearing what everyone thinks!

Just count me in on anything!

Starting point wise, I'd be inclined to just go from the start of the year.

However! I think a good way to make sure we keep people's interest is to make sure that we're involving everyone in fun RP with at least one character from the beginning. Maybe we can each choose one character to put into a specific club or secret organization. Whether it's something silly or something with dire consequences, I'm not sure. Totally up for discursion. But I think something like that ensure that we all have something to do/RP could benefit us all a lot and make sure that no one feels left out. Maybe that club/group is the starting point for like a "main storyline", and all of our other RP branches out from there? We have a lot of characters in the RP, so it could be fun to see the contrast between the characters involved in the more "important" RPs to the world, vs the ones who are just having a jolly fun time at school. lol

Is it going to be a Triwizard tournament year? If it is, does that mean quidditch is canceled? I just think that having as many things to do as possible will help as well.

Just some suggestions. What do you all think?

I think since we have a lot of Quidditch player characters there’s a lot of potential for Quidditch related activities in terms of those extra curriculars. I also know there’s a few dueling club characters? That could be interesting to have that start up as well as Quidditch.

Unless like MissMadi said it’s a Triwizard Tournament year and Quidditch is cancelled, then scratch that haha.

i finally got my lil fella up btw so if anyone feels like plotting hmu

... if im allowed to make a second character ill make a second character that is actually normal i promise

id like to do fraternal twins if thats alright !

Last edited:
Okay everybody - quick update!

First, I just wanted to let you all know that Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 is a co-owner of this thread and has been helping me construct a killer main plot!

We’ve decided we’re going to do a “Hogwarts Cup” - which is essentially the tri-wizard tournament with one champion from each Hogwarts house (instead of beauxbatons and durmstrang - also please forgive spelling mistakes I’m on mobile!)

That being said, I have reserved the slytherin champion for my character Kiara. All other champion spots are on a first come first serve basis so please PM me if you would like to reserve a champion spot. In accordance with canon - only students age 17+ are eligible to be champions!

Also! Quidditch will NOT be cancelled as a result of the Hogwarts Cup and there will be a Yule Ball as part of the festivities!

There will also be dementors and dark wizards (and possibly some magical creatures) roaming the grounds so don’t worry - characters who are not champions will still have TONS to do and will be involved in the challenges for the champions!!

I can’t wait to hear all your thoughts on this and hopefully start the role play sometime next week!!

Last edited:
All of that sounds amazing WanderLust. WanderLust. and I can't wait to see how the main plot starts playing out with everything else going on!!! You're all killing it! 😊

Okay everybody - quick update!

First, I just wanted to let you all know that Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 is a co-owner of this thread and has been helping me construct a killer main plot!

We’ve decided we’re going to do a “Hogwarts Cup” - which is essentially the tri-wizard tournament with one champion from each Hogwarts house (instead of beauxbatons and durmstrang - also please forgive spelling mistakes I’m on mobile!)

That being said, I have reserved the slytherin champion for my character Kiara. All other champion spots are on a first come first serve basis so please PM me if you would like to reserve a champion spot. In accordance with canon - only students age 17+ are eligible to be champions!

Also! Quidditch will NOT be cancelled as a result of the Hogwarts Cup and there will be a Yule Ball as part of the festivities!

There will also be dementors and dark wizards (and possibly some magical creatures) roaming the grounds so don’t worry - characters who are not champions will still have TONS to do and will be involved in the challenges for the champions!!

I can’t wait to hear all your thoughts on this and hopefully start the role play sometime next week!!
WOW YOU GUYS ARE FAST!!

all the champion spots are officially reserved 🥰

Completely OOC feelings only, BUT RAVENCLAW RIDE OR DIE!!! Whoever you are, I'm with you babyyyyy~ lmao

I think I'm gonna change my characters FC to Saoirse Ronan if no one has claimed her yet

200.gif

Me ooc;

Hey yall! Sorry I know I am late to the party! I am working on my forms now! Reesa, Esfir, Einar, and Sienna are complete! I will have the rest finished before the weekend ends! Saber should be done tomorrow and hopefully Thorn too plus a few more! If you want to plot with any of them or have any questions please do not hesitate to ask!

Hey yall! Sorry I know I am late to the party! I am working on my forms now! Reesa, Esfir, Einar, and Sienna are complete! I will have the rest finished before the weekend ends! Saber should be done tomorrow and hopefully Thorn too plus a few more! If you want to plot with any of them or have any questions please do not hesitate to ask!
Yaaay can’t wait to see em!

Thank you! I am excited too! Reesa is my werewolf gal, Esfir (aka Essie) is my Russian gal who is also kinda possessed by Baba Yaga, Einar is the bad ass old man who teaches History of Magic, and Sienna is the sweet and young groundskeeper/caretaker of Hogwarts!

Thank you! I am excited too! Reesa is my werewolf gal, Esfir (aka Essie) is my Russian gal who is also kinda possessed by Baba Yaga, Einar is the bad ass old man who teaches History of Magic, and Sienna is the sweet and young groundskeeper/caretaker of Hogwarts!
Ahhhh I’m so excited to see them all in action.

I’m ready for history class haha.

I know there isnt much on her sheet right now since it's still a WIP, but Autumn is open for plots if anyone is interested ^^

Quinn is also open for plotting (and Cooper), I know he’s a newer addition but dm if you’d like to plot! Or plot here! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back