• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Wand Chooses the Wizard - Plot & Chat

Fun fact about Dorian! His mother kicked his father out for being a blood purity extremist when Dorian was five and now his mom is married to a vampire. Dorian loves both his moms, hates his dad, and is all for vampire rights in the wizarding world because Corine has been such a positive presence in his life and given him and his mom happiness beyond what they ever could have expected.

River would be a bother to all

Graham n Aoife prolly go stag but thats alright because they have an agenda of fuckery anyways

Well Quinn just thinks the mythical phoenix is so cool! Also has that connection to the bird because both he and his brother’s wand have a phoenix feather core I’m pretty sure.

Aoife likes the phoenix as well
Graham likes the thestral
River likes that one three headed snake and gets sad when they eat each other's heads

Algernon: Hippogriffs hands down

Scarlett; Absolutely loves Bowtruckles

Bohdi: Puffskeins

Arthur is partial to the king of magical creatures, Dragons.

Persephone, despite having a Kneazle at home, is partial toward a Niffler. She thinks they're entrepreneurial.

Eliza would love to say something as gallant as a Unicorn, but it's really mooncalves.

Viola enjoys the Thestrals that pull the carriages. There is poetry in their existence.

Sorry this took 2-3 business days - I'm still working on Sebastian's posts but figured you guys would be anxious to start working on your posts as well so here we go!

I absolutely adore how active and excited you all are❤️ gives me hope that this thread won’t die out!!

Got my first post up. Hopefully it looks ok. I can edit it if need be. I don’t really know where Quinn fits in all of this but as for Cooper I do have an interaction set up with him as you can see. :)

Wander and I have discussed it and prepare for the Shore family to expand again as I introduce Sabrina Shore! She is the new transfigurations professor at Hogwarts and older sister to Saber and Skyri!

1695311847109.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back