The Walking Dead Sign-Up

oooookay I'll just be in the cabin and stuff waiting for you...in the mean time I'm going to edit her skelly

Are we gonna have text wars now?

So I was sitting on a stool. We have these wooden bar stools instead of chairs in our kitchen. I leaned forward in one fo them while getting into the fridge and it slide back, fell forward, and his me in the back of the ankle and I slammed my side into the table. I'm in pain! 
Well you might have to okay that with Wolf Candy. It's their character's cabin.

AlleyKat666 said:
I am dominant!!!
Haha, yes. Yes you are. I make a thread and you take it over because you just Have to use your royal welcome on people xDD

It's all good, though. I enjoy your royal welcomes (:

:poto: ~waddle waddle~

paipai900 said:
Character Sheet:
First Name: Elliot

Middle Name: Emerson

Last Name: Eno

Bio/History: Elliot grew up in the big and busy city of New York. As a child, Elliot was the top of his class in both academics and physicality. But, all that wasn't just natural. Elliot studied hard and practised all day to get to the top. All that just to please his mother. They weren't the richest of families, nor the closest, but Elliot still loved his mother very much. His father had left her because he found a better and richer woman, he had left his mother while she was pregnant with Elliot. The family was down deep into debt and Elliot's mother was juggling fives different jobs to keep the family afloat. Elliot would clean the little apartment they had and cook the meals for him and his mother so that she didn't have as much things to do. Growing up, Elliot promised his mother that he would get them out of debt. And he did. Right when Elliot turned legal to get a job, he jumped at the opportunity. Because of all the time he was at his job, Elliot's grades began degrading (oh god so punny). He was now down to the Top 10 and just barely making it. The teachers were concerned for Elliot and arranged a parent teacher meeting with his mother, who, of course, couldn't make it because of all the jobs she was doing. But, she still heard of it and made Elliot quit his job to focus on school. And so, Ms. Eno, Elliot's parents never married, was now juggling six jobs at a time. Elliot's grades went back up and tipped the scales, although, his mother was dying from exhaustion. Literally. One night Elliot got a call from his mother's 4th job saying that she had died from over exertion. Elliot rushed over to the hospital just in time to see his mother being brought out from a room. Struck with grief, Elliot saw that she was holding a large packet. Gently slipping it out of her hands, Elliot opened the paper packet and saw money. So much money that it would easily bring the family out of debt and pay for his collage tuition. With tears streaming down his face, Elliot chuckled darkly. The family had been out of debt for some time, but his mother was still working over time to pay for the rest of Elliot's future. If only she knew that his future would be a dark and gory world.

The zombie outbreak had started while Elliot was at work, training to become part of the SWAT team. It took some time for the zombies to get in, for they had fire power. Grabbing as much as he could carry, Elliot left the training camp with a few comrades. They watched from afar as the place was overrun with walkers. A few months later, all of Elliot's comrades had died and Elliot was left alone to survive by himself.

Personality: Elliot is a smart man who thinks rationally and usually doesn't let his feelings get the better of him. Putting up a cold hearted barrier, Elliot doesn't let just anyone into his heart for the fear of losing them. With quite the humour, Elliot tends to say mean things without even knowing it. He's pretty blunt and will point out all the faults in a plan, Elliot will not sugar coat anything. But, under all that, Elliot is actually a big softie, looking for someone to love. It's just hard to worm your way into his heart.

Other: His friends used to call him P, because El Em Eno P.

Picture: Because who doesn't love dem abs and pectoral muscles?
tumblr_mkaedr8DMo1s57246o1_500.jpg
This is totally called for: [media]

[/media]
AND personally I think he should join Sky, Darren, and Jamie. *cough cough*

Lol, well Jamie's driving.. he could be on the side of the road with a car problem or something? And... when guys are trying to fix their vehicles...sometimes they take their shirt off to use as a rag... So...he could totally be shirtless O.o *cough* I don't mind.

Ahhhhhh okay then.... I'm just going to hop in I guess? Can someone give me an opening to jump in with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back