• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Voices in the Walls

Otakuyaki

I'm the salt master
Oh no! Another Fantasy College rp thing!

Well yes, but I have an idea(plus I'm kinda new to this, just wanna see if some people will be interested).

Narrate in your most Morgan-Freeman-ish/Benedict-Cumberbatch-ish(Peng-lings!) voice:

This is a tale that tells of spirits. Humans have long since left behind their superstitions, and have ushered in a modern era of drastically failing economies, warring states, and whining brats. But that's where you're wrong. It is wrong to think that the sagas and legends of our ancestors were nothing more than fiction, and even more so to say, that we have left such a world of superstition behind. No... In fact, they're just beyond the veil. The human map is not complete...*pulls out human map* there are lands out there you never knew, and they're beyond this veil.*he traces the edges of the paper*

Spirits used to mingle with humans, freely, in fact, they did more than mingle(eheheh( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)), and you are the result of one of the phenomenons of magic. A throwback, an incarnation of your spirit ancestor, as well as all the throwbacks in your bloodline. Now I approach you with an offer.*pulls out letter*

Gyvierre(Je-vee-air) College, a school of fantasy. One of many, but one of the greatest names in the world of magic. Our college has discovered you, a spirit, and we approach you with a chance for enrollment in Gyvierre College; a chance to learn amongst your peers, from many great names. School begins in two months, we'll see you there.

Oh no... Was that cheesy? Corny? ._.

Gyvierre College! The college at the forefront of the worldwide contest of magic schools! The castle in the skies! Beyond the very veil!

spectacular-magic-castle.jpg

magic_ball_library_columns_castle_63093_2560x1440.jpg

One of the safest places on Earth, not to mention! Or is it?

It was only a miasma, a wave of migraines that had descended upon the many students that attend, and teachers, but everyone disregarded it. Students nowadays swear that they hear voices in the walls, only to be found missing(hahaha found, missing, get it? nvm, I'll stop). You have been given a chance to study at one of the best schools on the Earth, you have been given the risk of magic from birth.

Come test your luck; what's there to lose?

Damn... I didn't expect to write something like that O.o

This will either be a Detailed or Casual RP. Despite the narrator having referred to the persona as a throwback, you will not be limited to only one species. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Zaikeiil said:
It seems interesting, though I can only manage one paragraph.
Hmm... I'm not too concerned about the average length of your posts. Just try to avoid one liners. :)

Adding dramatic significance would be highly appreciated though. c:

That was a horrible narration....

(Can't really get the same level of sarcasm over the computer that you can in real life.)

In truth, I actually enjoyed it quite a bit.

So you can count me in, if you don't want to shun me for the horrible sarcasm in the first line ^^^^

You can count me as mostly in, but my right foot's behind me and out since I'm just walking in. That foot might not come in right away, but it'll be in soon enough, with a certain doll clinging to the leg that foot's part of. (You'll understand if I decide to go with a certain char.)

MisfortunateDreams said:
That was a horrible narration....
(Can't really get the same level of sarcasm over the computer that you can in real life.)

In truth, I actually enjoyed it quite a bit.

So you can count me in, if you don't want to shun me for the horrible sarcasm in the first line ^^^^
Ahahaha, it's hard for me to pick up sarcasm online, but it's just as hard for me to type it, so I just use italics for my sarcasm, or double quotation marks :P

But I'm glad that this idea is getting quite a lot of support (5 people is a lot in my opinion c:It's my first thread anyways)

I can make the RP soon, but I will notify you guys when I do.

Thanks for the support *^*

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]You can count me as mostly in, but my right foot's behind me and out since I'm just walking in. That foot might not come in right away, but it'll be in soon enough, with a certain doll clinging to the leg that foot's part of. (You'll understand if I decide to go with a certain char.)

[/QUOTE]
:o

Welcome! xD

I look forward to your character c:

Just a little hint of what I meant by doll. Please excuse the fact that I'm using a picture of a char that many may or may not know though, as I just used the character's appearance since it went well with the char I made her to be.

Nagisa-Momoe-and-Bebe-nagisa-momoe-37275496-645-911.jpg

Trust me, it's a lot creepier than it looks, yet just as creepy as it looks. You'd understand if you've seen the anime, or I can get you something that tells you how creepy it really is.

Ehhhhhheheg

My narration OCD is totally kicking in on those actions between the asterisks

Suppress it...

Suppress it...

Suppress it...

K

Yea I'll get in on this. Never been in a school RP type thing so meh, mindswell.

Tercesasti said:
Ill join. :D
Atom said:
Ehhhhhheheg
My narration OCD is totally kicking in on those actions between the asterisks

Suppress it...

Suppress it...

Suppress it...

K

Yea I'll get in on this. Never been in a school RP type thing so meh, mindswell.
Hahaha Hi guys :3

I guess I'll begin making it in a moment, might come out tmr c:

It's gonna have a few elements of school rp in it, but there's a main goal c:

It will be in the overview.

I call playin' anything that's a life form protecting an almighty artifact or something that has to be rescued from the prison they've been placed in by the big enemy and has to be rescued before they can be forced to use the artifact that only they can use! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back