• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Voices in the Walls

Would love to be a part of this - if there's room and you'd have me, of course.

(Thanks for your consideration!)

Hi there! I would like to enroll in this wonderful and prestigious college, although I do have my concerns. I know this may have been answered before, but I would just like to confirm it. Would someone not human be allowed to enter this college?

CrimsonEclipse said:
Hi there! I would like to enroll in this wonderful and prestigious college, although I do have my concerns. I know this may have been answered before, but I would just like to confirm it. Would someone not human be allowed to enter this college?
Yeah :3

Once the Orientation day(1st day of school) and a possible date of incoming transfer students (just to give users another chance to enter the story), you will have to be creative as to how you can get your character involved. Neither of those dates are over yet, so you can make a CS, I'll wait till we get enough people.

For example, A homeless spirit stumbling upon the college or a teacher looking for employment could work, I guess.

Dakup said:
You wanna see creepy, I will give you creepy. This bitch is one creepy mother fucker.(Sorry about all the swearing, just a force of habit.) http://www.zerochan.net/full/638426
A ww, that's nice Dakup

Dakup, let me show you what real creepy is. This is the appearance of the char I'm making for this RP. This post also serves as a sneak preview for Otakuyaki on what I'm actually making.

Konachan.com%20-%20103490%20sample.jpg

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Dakup, let me show you what real creepy is. This is the appearance of the char I'm making for this RP. This post also serves as a sneak preview for Otakuyaki on what I'm actually making.
Konachan.com%20-%20103490%20sample.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Looks more like a boneghoul having possessed a doll :o

Granted that is creepy, but if you watched the anime that Chaos is from, you would think good god, this one is fucked up.

I haven't seen or heard of that one. But in this anime she thinks that love is killing things.

Sora no Otoshimo or heavens lost property, lot of fan service. she's in the second season, really fucked up and really creepy.

Hey guys, Sorry but I just don't find this RP all that interesting. For me it just doesn't speak. I understand that you put a lot of time and work into it, it's just it doesn't really pop out to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back