The Village of the Ninja [Inactive]

" 'Cuz i can only do Taijutsu, and slight bit of ninjutsu. I am not as skilled as the other shinobi of this village. I merely ride the coat tails of the others." Riyoshi spoke out as he kept his gaze upon the ground.

Taking in a deep breath, he kept his gaze away from hers. As he exhaled, a wimper could be heard but only slightly.

"You're special." She said softly, up crossing her arms before holding out her hand infront of her. "Many shinobi can use genjutsu or ninjutsu, or even kinjutsu. But taijutsu shinobi are special because they know the body and what the body can take more than anyone." She looked at him again. "I could train with you if you want? Since my team is still coming" She said

@backlash

"That would be great. As long as I will not get in your way." Riyoshi spoke out as he turned his gaze up towards her.

"I do understand the body since my father has studied Taijutsu his entire life. He is basically a master. I just wanted to be known like the Uchiha." Riyoshi spoke out as he could not help but smiling at the girl.

"To be a great like the Uchiha clan..you picked a grand light to chase after. I can see you getting there with time." She said and smiled. "You wont get in my way" She said and grinned

@backlash

"FINE! If you want to know so bad", Riyzu pulled Neji by the collar so no one will hear him. " That night when one of the Uchiha clansmen wondered why my father was killed by an assassin....It was me who did it. And the reason for that I have had enough of him! So I did it....And ever since then I have disconnected all trust to anyone because they will tell and I didn't ant to take any chances so I had to be like this...Now since I told you, you have to swear you won't tell cause if you do I will kill you!". He lets go of his collar and walked away.

@Timv9

Neji fell to the ground as rizou let go of him after he told him what happened. Neji got off and ran after him. "rizou I'm so sorry. Everyone in our clan knew your dad mistreated you and your mom but we had no idea it was that bad that you needed to kill him. I am so sorry I had no idea, I'm sorry I wasn't a very good friend and was not there for you more."

Neji stared up at him.

@MemoriesofXemnas

Riyzu clenched his fists as he walked passed him," I don't need anyone's sympathy....Just go to the training ground. Thats where everyone was told to go...". He ran off and then started jumping from each rooftop towards the training ground. He reached the training ground and leaned on one of the trees waiting for everyone else.

@Evergreen98 @Timv9 @Koyuki Nagakio

"Alrighty. " She said as she walked out into the sunlight, waving the other male to follow her. "I'm gonna start off using Raiton.. Defend yourself to the best and attack when you see any opening" She said and popped her back. "I don't mind what you use " She began to sign quickly before dropping into a crouch, both hands pressed to the earth. "Raiton: Amigumo" She called as a huge lightning spider web shot out and crawled lacrosse the ground quickly. (Raiton: Spider Web)

@Evergreen98 @MemoriesofXemnas @Timv9 @backlash

Neji activated his sharnigan and saw the attack coming he jumped in the air and made hand signs. "giant fireball jutsu" he sent it at their sen sai

She grinned and punched the kunai and a small explosion sent it flying. "Bakuton: Exploding Palm" she looked up and signed quickly again "Suiton: Haran Bansho" (Stormy Blockade) a huge column of water exploded out around her, flooding the area but protecting her against the flames

@Evergreen98 @MemoriesofXemnas @Timv9

She suddenly suddenly jumped from the water coulomb and sent a sparking kunai into the water. "Raiton: Ragia" She called and large bolts of lightning shot through the water and Nagakio vanished into a tree

@Evergreen98 @Timv9

She chuckled the image faded instantly before she tapped her shoulder but was gone instantly after, her chakra hidden now. She began to create hand signs in her hidden state

"A darn...." she sighed. She sat where she saw her and closed her eyes ti listen to her surroundings.

~>♥<~

Neji with his sharnigan saw the attack coming and easily dodged it. With the sharnigan he could copy lots if jutsus. He made hand signs and copied the water jutsu "suiton water bansho" water filled the area including at the feet of ther sensai. Then neji made more hand signs and used his own lighting style jutsu "lighting strike barrage" he hit the water and with the water there it made his attack more powerful.

@Koyuki Nagakio

She sighed softly and slowly reappeared, Encasing her hands in lightning chakra as she took the lightning attack head on, using one of her own Justus, her eyes glowing neon as her cat like pupils shrank into tiny slits

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back