• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Vampire Prince's Bride (fxm)

victorious.grace

The heir to the throne in the Realm of Beasts has been the envy of his younger brother since his birth. Cunning and selfish, He has attempted to outshine him in every area, with the hopes that their father would choose him over the eldest for the throne when the time came.

Every month on the full moon, a portal opens to the Realm of Humans where vampires go to feed, forbidden to bring them back or kill them, after the 1000 year war between their two races. Humans have long since forgotten of the existence of vampires, or any other beasts who reside in that realm, and they do well to keep it that way.

One month, however, as the younger brother grows increasingly frustrated with the stagnation of his position, he decides to steal one human, bring her back, torturing and killing her for sport, to try and prove to the the king and his advisors that vampires should be at the very top, in any realm. He wants them to see that they've grown too weak and complacent. Of course, several members of the Royal Court would sympathize with his actions, and even back him with their support, however his older brother would never condone such injustice and sadistic behavior. Upon finding her in a poor state, he quietly steals her away to wait for the next full moon to send her back home.

This story is filled with rivalry, betrayal, romance, and more. I write 3rd person, past tense, typically write and expect 2 - 5 paragraphs of detailed and advanced literate responses, also looking for a partner 25yrs+, and time zone doesn't matter. My primary character will be the human female, I'm looking for a partner to primarily play the vampire prince, heir to the throne. We can figure out how to play the other characters, I'm comfortable contributing/writing for multiple characters and would like the same of my partner.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back