• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Interest Check (FxM)

sharlene79

About Me
I am a bit older than many. Well past my college years. I am 44.

I prefer FxM with me playing the female part. I am not the meek, helpless sort. My characters tend to be skilled. I am afraid they will take no interest in useless man children. Grow up. Man up.

I tend to write posts in the 300-600 word range. I try to be literate. My spelling and grammar tend to be decent.

Posting will be in PMs here. One thread for OOC; one for IC.

My weekdays are hectic with a 60-70 hour work week. I am often just too tired to post by the time I get home-though I may try towrite in the early morning before work.

Now if I haven’t scared you away …

What am I looking for?
I love time travel, but not as the roleplay, more for the cause. Someone marooned in time or isekaied.
Isekai
Sci Fi (classic, pulp, modern - If it was written between 1900 and 1970, it is golden.)
Alternate Earth (but pretty picky)
Some fantasy settings (Original settings, Hyborean, no LotR, no GoT)
Post Apocalypse (Mad Max 1-3, not Fury Road type era), no zombies, will discuss nukecaust, no Fallout (too cliche). I prefer more natural disaster or civilization collapse

Historical Points I like
4000 BCE
1920s
Some of these are location dependent. And I didn't list all.

What I am NOT looking for.
Supernatural / Occult
Fandoms
Zombies
Vampires
Crime
Anime
Psycho anything

Some Plots
Love Spell
- In this RP, my character is a young woman who goofs around with casting a love spell she finds on the internet, making up the parts that are not specified. Only she discovers that her True Love isn't even in her own time. This one has Outlander vibes - minus jumping back and forth. (I never liked that idea.) She finds herself in an Arthurian themed time.

Mail Order Bride - Wild West themed set in 1871 as a woman arrives in town seeking the role of a teacher. She is secretly on the run from an arranged marriage. She immigrated from the UK. This one also includes a second lady who sets up shop as a Vet and doctor to the less fortunate (natives, insert racial slurs here, and less than legal folks). Basically she doesn't care who she provides medical care for, so long as they pay. But she charges more for those who are less than legal ... and she accepts barter. The first lady will soon have her family showing up (brothers and parents). Both women were fleeing arranged marriages, so you may have to deal with other suitors who can’t take no for an answer.

Blast From the Past - young woman enters cryogenic suspension in 1985 and awakens in the present. She is 6'5" (not a typo). Her father was 6'9". She has an almost comic book themed origin. The last job she had was as an assistant to a Cleaner for the Irish mafia. Location for her awakening varies. NYC was a default, but some off grid sites would also work as the reason she entered cold sleep was to avoid WWIII. Her father raised like she was a son. Any suitors will have to face her parents.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back