• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The vampire club

Vampunk

sʇɐq ןooɔ ǝɥʇ ɥʇıʍ ƃuıƃuɐɥ

tumblr_mftcmkT4Q61s0i1hko1_500.gif

With the break of night a new kind of people rises.

While the hard-working everyman enjoys their evening with their friends or family those Nocturnal Souls only just start living.

Teens who just want to know what the nightlife has to offer to them

People seeking meaning and distractions in this world so close to one's doorstep, yet so far away from normality

Or whatever else goes bump in the night...

The "Thorn Rose" is where all these kinds of people join each other in a night of adventure, of living their nocturnal life, becoming one with the aura of mystery that enriches the club's atmosphere.

But what most of the patrons don't know is who runs this establishment and what secret it hides.

Behind the facade of a prestigious nightclub lies the fanged visage of vampire kind.

The club being where those who seek the blood of the living socialize, where deals are struck, where they feed, and where they introduce newcomers to their coven...

Only that they're free vampires, hiding away from the mighty forming clans that ruled the younger vampires for centuries. Fed up with the chains of bureaucracy and the old customs that keep them shackled in the past a few rogue vampires split from the covens that hide away in secret, crumbling tombs.

To live their nocturnal life like they used to when they still had warm blood running through their veins...

But even those living in the shadows can't hide forever...

The covens have taken notice, and so have the hunters...

With mysterious murders taking place all around the city the little bloody paradise they have built for themselves threatens to turn into a living hell.

Where it's eat or be eaten and the stakes are high..

Oh golly! What is this?!

Another Vampunk thread?

Of course it is! Been a while since I ACTUALLY managed to role-play as some bloody vampire (pun intended!) so I thought I'd brainstorm a bit and come up with a decent plot involving these overgrown mosquitoes!

Anyways, as you may have already noticed this is going to be based around a ragtag group of vampires and humans coming face to face with the Hunters and Elder Vampires seeking to put an end to their little piece of heaven.

Roles?

Well, there are SOME I need to fill in order to have a good cast of characters that helps me push the plot along!

->A rogue Elder Vampire that helped establish this runaway coven

-> A Mix of younger vampires that run the club

->Humans that frequent the club and are exposed to what lurks beneath the curtains!

->Human(s) whose ancestors were hunters and who have to take up their weapons, if they want to or not, being torn between 2-3 fronts (humankind, vampires, hunters)

->Maybe, just maybe, if someone wants to; The coven's enforcers!

Questions, suggestions, interest?

Let me know!

Last edited:
i'm down for being a vampire! Currently watch Vamp. Diaries and i've been "craving" for a thread ;)

I'm in for just about any of those roles! 

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_mftcmkT4Q61s0i1hko1_500.gif

With the break of night a new kind of people rises.

While the hard-working everyman enjoys their evening with their friends or family those Nocturnal Souls only just start living.

Teens who just want to know what the nightlife has to offer to them

People seeking meaning and distractions in this world so close to one's doorstep, yet so far away from normality

Or whatever else goes bump in the night...

The "Thorn Rose" is where all these kinds of people join each other in a night of adventure, of living their nocturnal life, becoming one with the aura of mystery that enriches the club's atmosphere.

But what most of the patrons don't know is who runs this establishment and what secret it hides.

Behind the facade of a prestigious nightclub lies the fanged visage of vampire kind.

The club being where those who seek the blood of the living socialize, where deals are struck, where they feed, and where they introduce newcomers to their coven...

Only that they're free vampires, hiding away from the mighty forming clans that ruled the younger vampires for centuries. Fed up with the chains of bureaucracy and the old customs that keep them shackled in the past a few rogue vampires split from the covens that hide away in secret, crumbling tombs.

To live their nocturnal life like they used to when they still had warm blood running through their veins...

But even those living in the shadows can't hide forever...

The covens have taken notice, and so have the hunters...

With mysterious murders taking place all around the city the little bloody paradise they have built for themselves threatens to turn into a living hell.

Where it's eat or be eaten and the stakes are high..

Oh golly! What is this?!

Another Vampunk thread?

Of course it is! Been a while since I ACTUALLY managed to role-play as some bloody vampire (pun intended!) so I thought I'd brainstorm a bit and come up with a decent plot involving these overgrown mosquitoes!

Anyways, as you may have already noticed this is going to be based around a ragtag group of vampires and humans coming face to face with the Hunters and Elder Vampires seeking to put an end to their little piece of heaven.

Roles?

Well, there are SOME I need to fill in order to have a good cast of characters that helps me push the plot along!

->A rogue Elder Vampire that helped establish this runaway coven

-> A Mix of younger vampires that run the club

->Humans that frequent the club and are exposed to what lurks beneath the curtains!

->Human(s) whose ancestors were hunters and who have to take up their weapons, if they want to or not, being torn between 2-3 fronts (humankind, vampires, hunters)

->Maybe, just maybe, if someone wants to; The coven's enforcers!

Questions, suggestions, interest?

Let me know!
I might be down for this!

Oh!
Didn't think there'd be this much interest!

I'll try getting us a thread asap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back