• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Vacation OOC

AYYE HYPE *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Someone work with me here on Wild Child. Need me some friends!! ;;

Hey guys, I don't have access to the discord today because of internet issues so can everyone set up their relationships with me on here + if anyone wants to be dating her just let me know and we can work that out (that's open for both genders)

The Comet The Comet -I feel like Freya and Tyrone would have always just been acquaintances, having a few classes together and always being friendly but they were never that close and instead just distant acquaintances maybe doing a group project together once in a while

Daisy Adley Daisy Adley - I have a few ideas for our characters relationship one option could be that Ivy was part of the group that bullied Freya and caused her disorder and so she is quite untrusting and honestly scared of her, the other option that I was thinking of was that because they both went through some issues when they were around 15 they may have met in the school guidance counsellors office and bonded over wanting to protect each other from ever feeling that way again

Aato Aato - Potentially Freya showed Brice around and helped him get to know things when he first moved to the school so they're quite friendly towards and each other and hang out occasionally even though he's moved on a little bit

JustAlexandra JustAlexandra - Maybe because of Avery's innocent and sometimes reckless nature Freya often looks out for her at parties and makes sure she doesn't get into any bad situations sort of treating her like a little sister

BTW all of these are just ideas so please treat them as such and feel free to workshop or Let me know about a completely different idea x

princxss princxss - Freya and Yasmine could have both been friends in elementary & middle school but drifted away as Freya's disorder developed and Yasmin's reckless nature developed scaring Freya away

Reiia silver Reiia silver - Erisa and Freya could have met while they were both at the library and both bonded over their love of literature and could have been friends ever since

spookie spookie - Maybe because of Freya's love of all kinds of art she went to one of his gigs once and really loved it afterwards going backstage to talk to him and they clicked, her often asking his opinion on her art and vice versa

boo boo - Freya had always been intrigued by her and her no bullshit attitude almost admiring it and so tried to become her friend, Delilah recognised her truthful nature and they became close & they might have gone on a few dates it didn't work out but there are no hard feelings and instead they just laugh about it

Cychotic Cychotic - Freya and Sean could have always been good friends from childhood as their fathers were best friends in high school. They were the sort of people that you're not quite sure how the friendship started but in this stage hanging out is no effort for them and they know everything about each other. Even though they have chosen very different values and paths neither of them have ever passed judgement about how the others have stuffed up in the past and instead focus on having a good time with one another and just relaxing in each others company the relationship never having any sense of romance

Noivian Noivian - Potentially they could have met at a coffee shop while Freya was going through her disorder and Luis was getting away from his family issues, they could have always just acknowledged that the other had issues but not talked about them instead spending their time talking about useless things like movies and superheroes forming a kind of support network with one other for a while both of them relying on the other for mindless chat over a cup of coffee and a break from their stress

The Comet The Comet -I feel like Freya and Tyrone would have always just been acquaintances, having a few classes together and always being friendly but they were never that close and instead just distant acquaintances maybe doing a group project together once in a while

Daisy Adley Daisy Adley - I have a few ideas for our characters relationship one option could be that Ivy was part of the group that bullied Freya and caused her disorder and so she is quite untrusting and honestly scared of her, the other option that I was thinking of was that because they both went through some issues when they were around 15 they may have met in the school guidance counsellors office and bonded over wanting to protect each other from ever feeling that way again

Aato Aato - Potentially Freya showed Brice around and helped him get to know things when he first moved to the school so they're quite friendly towards and each other and hang out occasionally even though he's moved on a little bit

JustAlexandra JustAlexandra - Maybe because of Avery's innocent and sometimes reckless nature Freya often looks out for her at parties and makes sure she doesn't get into any bad situations sort of treating her like a little sister

BTW all of these are just ideas so please treat them as such and feel free to workshop or Let me know about a completely different idea x

princxss princxss - Freya and Yasmine could have both been friends in elementary & middle school but drifted away as Freya's disorder developed and Yasmin's reckless nature developed scaring Freya away

Reiia silver Reiia silver - Erisa and Freya could have met while they were both at the library and both bonded over their love of literature and could have been friends ever since

spookie spookie - Maybe because of Freya's love of all kinds of art she went to one of his gigs once and really loved it afterwards going backstage to talk to him and they clicked, her often asking his opinion on her art and vice versa

boo boo - Freya had always been intrigued by her and her no bullshit attitude almost admiring it and so tried to become her friend, Delilah recognised her truthful nature and they became close & they might have gone on a few dates it didn't work out but there are no hard feelings and instead they just laugh about it

Cychotic Cychotic - Freya and Sean could have always been good friends from childhood as their fathers were best friends in high school. They were the sort of people that you're not quite sure how the friendship started but in this stage hanging out is no effort for them and they know everything about each other. Even though they have chosen very different values and paths neither of them have ever passed judgement about how the others have stuffed up in the past and instead focus on having a good time with one another and just relaxing in each others company the relationship never having any sense of romance

Noivian Noivian - Potentially they could have met at a coffee shop while Freya was going through her disorder and Luis was getting away from his family issues, they could have always just acknowledged that the other had issues but not talked about them instead spending their time talking about useless things like movies and superheroes forming a kind of support network with one other for a while both of them relying on the other for mindless chat over a cup of coffee and a break from their stress
holy crap thats a lot!
I'm at the store right now, I'll read & respond when I get home

Works for me!

Florels Florels
That sounds good!
What if Avery is a bit resentful of Freya always trying to "Reign her in" so to speak, so she has a hard time listening to what Freya says? Like they are friends but Avery really just wants to do whatever she wants, y'know

AYYE HYPE *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Someone work with me here on Wild Child. Need me some friends!! ;;

The Cheerleader, Avery, is kind of wild. Not as wild as the wild child but maybe she can hang around with the wild child. Get into the parties and be crazy and stuff, y'feel me?

Also, everyone, I will be putting up main thread later. You can still make your relationships once the RP has started. (as long as it makes sense)

Yeah of course theres always going to be some drawbacks to being protective but freya would put Avery's safety over her own reuputation

Last edited:

Yes!!!

I like this idea!

princxss princxss

I know your character isn't the party animal, but if your character attended parties, she could have met Luis there. He often goes to parties to sell weed as a quick and easy way of making money.

Everyone - Don't forget to add your relationships to your CS
Also, I'm looking for someone to be enemies w/ The Cheerleader for some drama

The Comet The Comet
Hey! I'm the party girl! Interested in being friends? I'm friends with the cheerleader, too. We could party together!

princxss princxss
Hey! I'm the party girl! I was thinking we could have had something happen in the past and now we're enemies. Maybe like a competition kinda thing, where we both wanna party harder and drink more than the other. Let me know!

Daisy Adley Daisy Adley
Hey! Again, lol, I'm the party girl. Wanna form a relationship? I was thinking enemies of some sort, maybe their personalities clash. What do you think?

boo boo & spookie spookie
You guys are the emo and goth, what type of relationship do you want with the party girl? feel free to answer here or on discord, I don't care. ^^ I was thinking maybe Ari steers clear of you guys, because she doesn't understand you. What do you think?

Aato Aato
Do you want maybe a flirty relationship with Arianna, the party animal? I don't know if you and the princess are gonna be together or anything, but that could be a reason she hates Arianna Daisy Adley Daisy Adley (sorry for the double tag, lol)

that sounds really nice, i can definitely see him clicking with another creative person and sharing ideas and opinions ^^

Also who wants Delilah as friend/romance companion?

if you want either of these (or something else) with my character that's great ^^

You guys are the emo and goth, what type of relationship do you want with the party girl? feel free to answer here or on discord, I don't care. ^^ I was thinking maybe Ari steers clear of you guys, because she doesn't understand you. What do you think?

i could see Lucien not being the biggest fan of her as he dislikes partiers and people that drink more than they think, and she probably would feel the same way about him... so yeah, i don't think they'll be besties lol

The Comet The Comet
Hey! I'm the party girl! Interested in being friends? I'm friends with the cheerleader, too. We could party together!

princxss princxss
Hey! I'm the party girl! I was thinking we could have had something happen in the past and now we're enemies. Maybe like a competition kinda thing, where we both wanna party harder and drink more than the other. Let me know!

Daisy Adley Daisy Adley
Hey! Again, lol, I'm the party girl. Wanna form a relationship? I was thinking enemies of some sort, maybe their personalities clash. What do you think?

boo boo & spookie spookie

Aato Aato
Do you want maybe a flirty relationship with Arianna, the party animal? I don't know if you and the princess are gonna be together or anything, but that could be a reason she hates Arianna Daisy Adley Daisy Adley (sorry for the double tag, lol)
I'm all for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back