• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Vacation OOC

I'll have my relationships done in a few, Im running on 3 hours of sleep after staying up for 3 days, so forgive me if I'm a little teeeeeny bit late. This girl needs some dinner and HELLA coffee

I'll have my relationships done in a few, Im running on 3 hours of sleep after staying up for 3 days, so forgive me if I'm a little teeeeeny bit late. This girl needs some dinner and HELLA coffee
No worries, even if you got to the beach house "late" you could say that you just ran into traffic or something happened at home or w/e

Reiia silver Reiia silver
Maybe Erisa and Brice had to work on a project together, ended up talking about their lives, and bonded over their similar pasts? They could be acquaintances since she tends to be more quiet and he's probably usually more busy with the 'higher society' around school, but they talk sometimes without it being awkward.

Reiia silver Reiia silver
Maybe Erisa and Brice had to work on a project together, ended up talking about their lives, and bonded over their similar pasts? They could be acquaintances since she tends to be more quiet and he's probably usually more busy with the 'higher society' around school, but they talk sometimes without it being awkward.

I love it!!!!! Yes!

The Comet The Comet -I feel like Freya and Tyrone would have always just been acquaintances, having a few classes together and always being friendly but they were never that close and instead just distant acquaintances maybe doing a group project together once in a while

Daisy Adley Daisy Adley - I have a few ideas for our characters relationship one option could be that Ivy was part of the group that bullied Freya and caused her disorder and so she is quite untrusting and honestly scared of her, the other option that I was thinking of was that because they both went through some issues when they were around 15 they may have met in the school guidance counsellors office and bonded over wanting to protect each other from ever feeling that way again

Aato Aato - Potentially Freya showed Brice around and helped him get to know things when he first moved to the school so they're quite friendly towards and each other and hang out occasionally even though he's moved on a little bit

JustAlexandra JustAlexandra - Maybe because of Avery's innocent and sometimes reckless nature Freya often looks out for her at parties and makes sure she doesn't get into any bad situations sort of treating her like a little sister

BTW all of these are just ideas so please treat them as such and feel free to workshop or Let me know about a completely different idea x

princxss princxss - Freya and Yasmine could have both been friends in elementary & middle school but drifted away as Freya's disorder developed and Yasmin's reckless nature developed scaring Freya away

Reiia silver Reiia silver - Erisa and Freya could have met while they were both at the library and both bonded over their love of literature and could have been friends ever since

spookie spookie - Maybe because of Freya's love of all kinds of art she went to one of his gigs once and really loved it afterwards going backstage to talk to him and they clicked, her often asking his opinion on her art and vice versa

boo boo - Freya had always been intrigued by her and her no bullshit attitude almost admiring it and so tried to become her friend, Delilah recognised her truthful nature and they became close & they might have gone on a few dates it didn't work out but there are no hard feelings and instead they just laugh about it

Cychotic Cychotic - Freya and Sean could have always been good friends from childhood as their fathers were best friends in high school. They were the sort of people that you're not quite sure how the friendship started but in this stage hanging out is no effort for them and they know everything about each other. Even though they have chosen very different values and paths neither of them have ever passed judgement about how the others have stuffed up in the past and instead focus on having a good time with one another and just relaxing in each others company the relationship never having any sense of romance

Noivian Noivian - Potentially they could have met at a coffee shop while Freya was going through her disorder and Luis was getting away from his family issues, they could have always just acknowledged that the other had issues but not talked about them instead spending their time talking about useless things like movies and superheroes forming a kind of support network with one other for a while both of them relying on the other for mindless chat over a cup of coffee and a break from their stress
Oml that could definitely work out! I'm okay with that c:

I am so late to the party but im here now and that's all that matters!!

edit: im not actually that late, wow

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back