The Truth About Life And Death (Accepting Characters)

Roxanne sighed softly before walking, to hopefully find a tree to climb up and relax in. She had never had a lot of people around her before so she was very nervous. She needed to break away and calm herself fully and hopefully find a bit of inner peace.

Bella laced her fingers, until she heard a voice near. Bella's eye's widen gently, she allowed her hair to fall away from her eye's, as they remained normal. She gave the boy the sam blank look she had given to everyone. Carefully, she shook her head as in to say no to his question. Bella let the hair gracefully fall back in her face, trying to avoid contact between the two. One including hrrself.

Marzia started creating weapons. She suddenly became a maniac. She created a bow and arrow, a spear, a club, an ax, a gun and ect.. Well she didn't create the gun she just found it. "Let's start the battlefield!" She hid her weapons and grabbed her bow and arrow. Hiding in a tree she aimed at a branch that Roxy was laying on. She shot and broke the branch. Running away she looked for another target. She didn't know who she should attack next.

Bella's eye's widen as a branch above her snapped. Rolling to dodge the force, she barely made it out from under it. Until she noticed somebdy that was on the branch. There in the sida was an arrow. Somebody had attacked them. What the hell? She wondered. Bella did a three sixty scoping out the area. Bella knealed next to Roxy's side, placing a hand on her arm. Generally she would never talk, but now it was an emergency. "You Okay." She mumbled in the softest voice ever.

Marzia hid her bow and arrow and ran to Bella and Roxy. "What happened? I heard something fall" Marzia said acting all innocent. She saw the branch on the ground. "Did the tree branch fall or something?" She asked

Examining the branch, I saw the arrow in the branch. "No, it was cut down."

"I think we should start to move now, we have outstayed our welcome."

"Okay... you can explore but before you start moving. Do NOT go to the north. What ever you do just don't go there. I'll go find shelter because it's getting dark soon. You guys can hunt for food somehow. I'm out" Miranda started pouncing away.

Shiki sighed, now he had to go explore since for some reason they are being attacked then Shiki hear Mariza say we cant go north "I didn't know there were so many restrictions when your dead" he mumbled he then started to head east he did not care if the others followed he just wanted to get away from the field

Marzia headed north as soon as they were walking away. Look for her bow and arrow she started to create more arrows. When she finished she would hide them somewhere everywhere so when ever she runs out of arrows she could just search at a nearby place. "This battle seems like it's going to be difficult." Marzia chuckled

Bella blinked lightly as Shiki walked east. She knew better not to react to other's. Bella stood from Roxy and turned South. Knowing she couldn't go Norht, this provoked her curiousity. But she ignored it. Bella tilted her head low, to allow her hair to fall into her dark eye's. Bella walked quietly that way. The sun was beight which made her squint. As she squinted it made her look even meaneer than before. Even if she was mean.

((Ah sorry for the late reply. I was away from the internet.))

Roxanne rubbed the back of her head before standing. "Not allowed to go north? I wasn't planning on it anyways." She sighed softly and began walking to the south. She was used to being alone. Her mother usually didn't come home for days and she often had to fend for herself. "Ah....I wonder if she's alright..." She could hear the voices of her classmates now, telling her she lured others to their death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back