• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic π“𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑 π’πˆπ’π“π„π‘π’ : dark futuristic supernatural

KAOS

I'm back I'm back I'm back
Roleplay Type(s)

88148C5C41AC867AA30EC7BB772A62866B12AE0A

background music

The rugged metal of the car wires around a concrete light pole, with blood staining the windows; music continues to play from the radio, and steam billows from beneath its crumpled frame. The passenger's side door trembled as a young woman spilled out, looking frantic and grimacing as she scrambled up. Turning to look at the wreck, running a bloodied hand through her raven locks before darting towards the forest.

falling-for-you-small-town-gif-by-hallmark-channel.gif

In the quaint town of Meadows, a chilling enigma haunts the community: the unexplained disappearances of several residents over the years. Residents vanishing without a trace and all but a cryptic symbols left their last known location. . The local authorities, who appear more like mere puppets than a real force of law, provide little assistance or clarity, simply advising the remaining residents to remain watchful and to steer clear of the enigmatic Thatcher family. Strangely, the Thatchers always seem to be present at these perplexing tragedies. Perhaps they hold the key to unraveling this cryptic riddle.

ccb38c7b6b2f9143cc3aec132d52ecdfc2ab0672.gif

inspiration the: radley's -interview with a vampire series - carmella, mayfair witchs- the feast - the devils hour- zodiac killer - longlegs - the exorcist - history

11d8aa47ba67e5c755eec0f6676817d344560999.gifv

discord chat - there will be no face claims- have a roleplay experience of 5+ years -

please only apply if you are ready and willing to handle a roleplay with mature themes -there is an age restriction to this roleplay please 21+

When there is at least six others interested, I'll create an application, and a main page.

Last edited:
See, that's what I think too also it avoids face and art stealing. I think I might do this for all my future role plays. And yes you have to get creative which is what I love. :)

Bump

( also people must read your posts because you don't have a picture to reference will help people be more involved too!)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back