• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic UTOPIA! โ˜…ยฐโญ’๐•’ ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•ก๐•–๐•ฃ๐•™๐•ฆ๐•ž๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•ฃ๐•กโญ’ยฐโ˜…

Due to a very heavy imbalance, we are now closing applications for members of the Myriad. If you have not already discussed with the gms any plans, then we will not be accepting anymore going forward. (The only one without a placeholder so far, being -ferret- -ferret- )

Application slots for this guild will open back up once the guild numbers balance out again. (We still have guilds with only 3 or 4 members, and Myriad is crawling up to 9).

We are still very much accepting applications for other guild members, non-mutants, and unaffiliated mutants.

I do want to say thank you all for showing interest in this rp, it means the world to me that there's so many returning members, so much new interest, and so much returning interest from people that missed out on the rp from before. Smooches and/or hugs for you allllll โ™ก

Hey yall, coming in with another update!!

We are still not accepting new apps (for now) for Myriad! Added to this list are now Red Court and Magpies!! (I would be willing to accept one more Magpie BUT we need to make sure we are showing some love for our hero guilds as well!!) If you have already discussed your character plan with a mod-- even with no placeholder, you are cleared to continue creating your character for the guild you communicated with us.

We are still very much accepting new apps for; SOTO, Majestic, Ragtag, Greenfield, Enrichment Center, Demise, and RoTech!!

Awesome Ill get started on it. I'm very new to this site, but not new to RPing, but Im having issues understanding what powers/positions are placeholdered where can i find that?

Awesome Ill get started on it. I'm very new to this site, but not new to RPing, but Im having issues understanding what powers/positions are placeholdered where can i find that?
the powers were in the first of the thread but heres an updated list
power
weather manipulation
magic/reality manipulation
teleportation
zoolinguism
self duplication
posession
solid script omnilinguism
pestilence
shade forsight
vocal reality manipulation
power siphoning
shape shifting
super strength
object manifestation
telekinesis
body switching
steel armor
touch telepathy
power nullification
invisibility
hydrokinesis
mediumship
music manipulation
voice mimicry
clairvoyance
panmnesia
glass transmutation
animal shapeshifting
remedy knowledge
phase shifting
pain illusion
probability manipulation
blood manipulation
smoke manipulation
necromancy
emotional manipulation
oxykinesis
wound/pain transference
dimensional manipulation
scrying
aerokinesis
blindness inducement
probability manipulation
pain empowerment
constellation summon
hallucikinesis
memory manipulation
string manipulation
power manipulation
forcefields

and you just post it in the CS thread :)

Hi pookies โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Once again thank you so much for your interest! We have already started accepting new people into the group, and plotting has commenced as of today!!!

Don't worry though! You've still got a chance to join in on the fun!!!

If you've got a placeholder up-- we are so excited to see the characters you are bringing to life!!!

If you're still interested, please go ahead and slap down a little placeholder for us and come join the fun as soon as possible.

Not free this time around? No worries! We will open up admissions again sometime before the second skip (a couple months from now) so you've got some chances in the future to join on in if you'd like to!

As always, myself and the mod team are here for any questions, comments, and concerns.

โ™ก

Hi! I have some interest for this, and thinking of joining, if that's alright with you!
Yeah we would love to see what you're thinking for a character! Go ahead and submit an app here:

When you're finished, let us know here:

The first post on ooc has a list of faceclaims and lowers that are in use. Haven't gotten the chance to update it with new members so you'll have to do some sleuthing to make sure you don't claim a power or faceclaim already in use. I'm not able to update it til later tonight.

Please note that at the moment we are no longer accepting apps for: Myriad, Red Court, Magpies, or Unaffiliated Mutants

Okayyyyyyyy pookies! The time has come!!!! The main thread has begun!!!

NOW-- there's is no need to panic if you feel you aren't ready to get rockin' with it. You've got some time to get settled into the main thread.

I will be stealing an idea from Mina (which also might be stealing from Gao, can't remember whose idea it was but it's a good one). The first skip is gonna be super simple; it will not be an interaction (though you can include some within your post) and it will only be ONE POST per character. While you are not expected to do one for every single character, we do suggest having one for each character as these posts will sort of help the rest of us familiarize ourselves with what your character gets up to on a day to day basis in Sentinel City.

This will still give yall time to plot and create new characters and still join the rp/discord and stuff before having to start some actual in-character interactions in the main thread.

The first skip to introduce actual in-character interaction and bring forth a main thread plot will happen around the beginning of October, not sure what specific day just yet but we will update yall as soon as we decide.

Until we near the October skip, we are STILL ACCEPTING applications. There's plenty of plots and powers to go around if you're still interested!!!

โ™ก The Mod Team

Users who are viewing this thread

Back