• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Sweetheart Ball

lostviolence

โ˜ฏ Lil' Sarcastic Muffin โ˜ฏ

embed.php

Inspired by a roleplay made by: @NessieAlways

tumblr_nhqtjgKzSL1twuv7fo1_500.gif

The Sweetheart Ball is the most exclusive ball in the world, where it is said to help those in need of love. To give those single a little 'push' towards the Mr/Miss Right and away from the Wrong. It was a late night, you were in your comfy jammies, watching the TV and you were either enjoying or sulking over your night being single. You were cuddling up to your favorite pillow eating leftover dinner from last night that your mother gave you, fish casserole. As you slowly ate (Hey! I didn't say it was good!) When you heard a knock on the door. You opened the door to be greeted by a male dressed in a black suit and a black mask. He hands you a lovely looking letter and looks at you "Don't be late" He orders then leaves you be. You quickly open the letter with bold cursive writing

'You have been accepted to the Sweetheart Ball'

Role Play -> Unavailable at the moment

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd gladly join, love. c:

Wow! I thought I would never get this much interest, I'm about to go to school but I'll make a thread once I come home c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back