The Swarm

Marco burst into the clearing that Oliver was in, with the 2 girls behind him

"we dont want trouble, but you might wanna run int he direction we're going"

10 MINUTES REMAINING

Marco stood there, ready to keep running.

Sarah was quiet as she listened to him talk about Shade, though she did raise an eyebrow when he said he would allow her to tend to his hand if it would make her happy. "Well so long as I won't owe you any favors afterwards." she muttered under her breath. She knew that he was more concerned with his sister right then and bit her lip, aghast that now of all times was when her sass wanted to come out and play. Taking his hand she gently ran her fingers along his wrist before taking some rubbing alcohol and cleaning the cuts. She applied a makeshift split and then bandaged him up nice and tight. As she added the final touches to the bandages she knotted them and then looked up at him thoughtfully.

"Does your sister require any treatment?" she asked softly, not wanting to set him off.

Belli'atri noticed that another character crossed their path. Already in "speed mode," she was itching to run again. She didn't want to meditate again to calm down, but everything around her was going slower than usual. she walked around the fire the stranger made, and smelled meat. She looked around for the source, and saw a patch of scales. A lizard? she wondered, but her mind went right back to speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed. She could not take it any longer, and ran in an unknown direction.

Listening to the man that came at him, Oliver kept his arrow at the ready. Seeing another person come into vision, he aimed his arrow in between them.

"I hear you, but you better keep going. I will catch up." Oliver said to Marco.

Seeing the other person walk around his fire, Oliver aimed his arrow at her and readied his fingers to let his arrow fly. Just as he let go of his arrow, she was gone. Looking back at Marco, Oliver had an angered expression.

"What the hell was that! You trying to steal my stuff!" Oliver yelled out as he reached for another arrow, this time chanting a few words under his breath.

"for f*k sake... "

he jumped to the side and pulled out his cannon, he opened fire at Oliver, in mini-gun mode.

8 minutes remaining

Eva finally calmed herself down enough to scurry out from her hiding place, like one of the bugs that she so much adored. She left her donated clothing abandoned on the floor, next to the carcass of the giant insect she'd brought in. Her face was still stained with tears, leaving a trail her fresh face paint.

Eva darted from nook to cranny, looking for a familiar face. This place was full of strange people, who for all she knew would lock her up. The girl's bizarre little mind saw everyone as the enemy until they proved themselves otherwise. She scurried behind a trash bin, only to find a few of her 'friends' crawling around. Eva didn't seem to mind the least bit as roached scurried across her bare skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back