• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Stonehearst Mental Asylum for the Supernatural

I walked in to the cafiteria with the guards still pointing there guns at me as they sat me down at a table and stood there as one guard went to get the food

Robert walked to the cafeteria and grabbed a tray. All he grabbed were four cups of pudding and a juice box. Truly a child at heart. He looked around the cafeteria and spotted the girl that scratched him earlier. They had already bandaged his arm. He made a smile and walked towards her and set his tray on the table. "Hiya, kitty." he said with a smile.

@FlannelChannel

Kinokira heard Roberts's voice behind her, making her cringe. Not a word came from her mouth when she spoke. 'Just... Ignore him.' She followed her mind, and ignored the man. His food tray smelled of childish food, reminding Kiki of her childhood. She couldn't help, though, but wonder why this man was here. Thus, she felt the need to ask. Her voice was calm and quiet, different from the girl she was earlier. "What do you want." Kiki's gaze stayed on the table. At this time, she was acting as a normal teenager, the person she was before she found her insanity. She was shy, in fact, and did seem to act mature at times as well as calm in situations. The person she once was barely ever shows anymore.

In this situation, it didn't help the fact that a patient told Robert her name, knowing that he would bug her and possibly "put her in her place". One of the humans shouted out from a distance, "Ey Rob, girl's name is Kinokira. Feisty one, she is." When Kiki heard this, she turned around and glared at the person who said it. Although the person was already gone. She turned back to the doodle of the grim reaper, sighing quietly under her breath. This was not going to be fun for her at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
When the guard had gotten back he slammed the tray down in front of me loudly so every one would looks at what's going on "do you really have to do that" I asked him as he walked away ignoring the question "this sucks" I mumbled as I slowly started to eat the slop the guard had brought me "hardly the right type of food" I said pushing it away and trying to move my wings

Robert studied Kinokira's face. She seemed annoyed, still he didn't care. He leaned over the table to peek at what she was doodling. "What's that?" he asked.

Kinokira didn't answer, and waited for him to respond to her question. The voice in her head spoke up. 'Kiki, you know he's not going to answer you. And you can't kill him. It's physically impossible.' She ignored the Voice, and responded very simply to the man, still speaking quietly. In situations, there was no use trying on her end. The Voice would still bug her about it in the end. "Nothing." Her eyes still were kept lowered to the table.

John was outside of the lunch room, slinging his gun over the shoulder. His left foot tapped the floor a little nervously, waiting for more trouble. He didn't care much about "them", and waited for the experiments to finish their food.

Kiki flicked her tail behind her, a little bit annoyed. He was trying a small bit of her patience. 'Kiki, let him see. No harm in that.' Her thoughts combined and fought. 'Why, Voice, do I have to do as you say?' The voice made a visual appearance that only she could see, and hear. 'I have control, you don't. I'm the conscious that makes the decisions, and you follow. That's how a mind properly works, Kiki. Just do as I say, you'll understand later.' The Voice then disappeared from sight. Kinokira sat silently as she fought with her conscious, then turned away so the man could look at the doodle. It wasn't her best work, but it wasn't the worst. Her ears were bent back in slight annoyance, and her tail swayed casually behind her.

@FlannelChannel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back