• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The spectrum RP (detailed/casual)

Now if you like, fuck what barkeep said, your your own character with your own ambitions, you March over there right now!

Flowiest said:
Now if you like, fuck what barkeep said, your your own character with your own ambitions, you March over there right now!
REBELLION!!! *charges towards bar

I have work soon so I may not reply, but I will when I finish.

I think the posting timezones thing would be good so we have a general idea when everyone's on ,unless everyone already did post it

Flowiest said:
I have work soon so I may not reply, but I will when I finish.
I think the posting timezones thing would be good so we have a general idea when everyone's on ,unless everyone already did post it
Okay, I don't think we have

MadArtist said:
I've been meaning to ask, what does Slaz really mean?
Slaz like @guul66 said is a talented user who has turned, depending on colour they range differently. The term "slaz" is often used with a colour,

"a blue slaz was attacking the village, it was terrible devastation"

Flowiest said:
the RP should pick up once groups are established in game, as in player characters band together
Meanwhile, in our universe:

0gytE.jpg
.[the greys represent NPCs. Which in the case for my profile pic, it means badass.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazami42 said:
Meanwhile, in our universe:
0gytE.jpg
.[the greys represent NPCs. Which in the case for my profile pic, it means badass.]
tumblr_mxih9z4wYO1slcdwbo1_500.gif

*stares off into the dullness of the sky dramatically

MadArtist said:
Her heart would faster and she mentally cursed this whole situation.
''..Fine. But i want two conditions. It should be done very briefly and i want you to lock the door properly and block it. Please.''
Flowiest said:
"Of course, this isn't for illicit reasons, this is just to maintain everyone's overall safety, can't have any rebels or federation assassins run around can I? He he" she giggled at her own joke as she locked the two doors either side.
*cue erotic Fanfiction*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back