The Spectrum Knights(A Magical Girl/Boy Adventure)

ok question do the villains ever recruit humans or this just changes my characters backstory

It all depends on if the humans give them any access or anything of use. Like if the human is friends, classmates, teachers, or family with the Knights, they can give the villains info. Otherwise humans mainly become mindless zombies, from the smoke the evil monsters emit.

Or you could have them be a magical being that was also banished to this world, but if they were banished that means they work under Chrome and Mona (we had a problem with that before) They could be a witch, werewolf, human with magical powers anything

if i say she is a classmate of a few that work?

yeah that is what i am debating as i have a character and i like the infiltrator type role

Yeah they can definitely be a classmate! They could even be a magical being in disguise or a regular human that they recruited to get information.

ok then one more question how long have the villains been active or around to insert a character

Right now the villains have been here maybe half a year regaining their energy from when they were banished. Padma (rainbow elephant companion) just arrived when the spectrum knights in the other dimension realized The villains were becoming active again and were planning to destroy this dimension. The villains have yet to make an appearance though, but will VERY soon. (spoilers)

ok hmm you know what i will go with a banished being sent in after their knight yeah she will be suspicious but hey it will be funny

Just so everyone knows I will be gone for usually for four hours every day the exception being maybe two on thurs. because I am doing vocals and coreo. for a musical but is fun to watch me walk around after for hours of abusing my body I nearly fell out of my car on the way into the house

@Aroura

Hey just making sure you know that we are no longer fighting holograms but real monsters trying to kill us. You said light figures so I wasn't sure if you knew or not.

@Metaphysics

We are always open to more villains! Look at the overview for the info needed on making one!!

@Metaphysics

Feel free to make either a neutral or a villain character! Read the Overview and go to sign up to make a Character Sheet!

When it comes to the villains just don't go OP. It needs to be magical so no sci-fi plasma lazers and what not. Basically just the usual powers or creatures you would see in a regular fantasy novel. They have the option of being from the other dimension and banished along with their superiors or be recruited from this world. If they were from the other dimension they could be any creature you can think of witches, elves, humans with magical powers so on so forth. We just ask that while you do need to be a challenge to the Knights don't make it impossible for them to hit you, get near you, or for you to be able to wipe them out in one quick swoop.

Well You are the army. The villain characters will be the underlings for the Main Villains. They create these humanoid and animal-like beasts which basically is their army. Walvis controls these beasts that the Main Villains create, and we have 2 other villains that have a special powers of their own. So you won't be able to have your own, but you can be a powerful being

You could have a power that controls like ghosts or the dead or something, but there has to be a limit on how many they can summon how long so on so forth. Also the neutral making things difficult is a really neat idea and if you can find a good way to incorporate that we'd green light it like how they'd cause problems for the knights and what not

this all reminds me i never set a limit of how many guardians Seazim can summon and yeah it is 2 animal size an one human or bigger sized

Okey sounds good! Also Padma is very afraid of your character. He doesn't want to be sent to that pocket dimension or his knights. He wants to stay on your good side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back