• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Social Experiment

Agnes pretended to pout before pushing off and letting herself fall into the water, her hair splaying out around her face. She emerged with a smile on her face. "I was planning on coming in anyway," she said, "but I think being splashed meant I had to come in sooner than later." She looked over her shoulder at John, who also seemed to be in a splashy mood. "Hello to you too, John!" Behind him, she saw Ezra lose the race to Maya and Agnes snickered at their interaction. Agnes tilted her head back, enjoying the sun on her face, but listening to her surroundings intently. Despite her comfort, she didn't forget that Nick was still present - plus quite a few other people.

Nick raised an eyebrow at the newcomer, John.

'So it's a water fight he wants, da?'

He quickly jumped out of the pool and ran inside, opening the door to the basement and running down the stairs.

Maniacally laughing to himself, he grabbed it and ran back up the stairs and into the kitchen to complete his process.

Moments later, Nick returned to the pool, with a bucket full of ice. "You sure are Russian to get wet! Ahah!"

Grinning widely, he poured the cold, frozen water cubes onto John's head, giggling like a schoolgirl at his own pun.

Tony cannonballs into the pool, landing right next to Agnes and splashing her with water. "This is awesome! This pool is huge!"

Agnes laughed as she was splashed by John, meanwhile trying to ignore Nick's antics. She just couldn't get herself to feel comfortable with him around. "I agree!" she said happily. Part of her wonder came from the fact that she'd never actually been to something like this, with people like this. She imagined that it must be a first for at least a few others as well. It occurred to her to check if the pool had lights built in - it'd be a nice place to come by herself once it was dark out.

Maya raised an eyebrow to Ezra, pushing off from the wall just far enough to be floating in the water on her own.

"Looks like I won, eh?" She said, smirking at her opponent. Maya was sure Ezra knew she was going to lose, and that's why she put up that wager. She does know where she's from after all.

Talia laughed even harder then, because whenever told her not to laugh...she could only laugh harder. Nick appeared, pouring ice cubes on John. She giggled uncontrollably, splashing water on a cubed John, then turning her gaze to Nick. She grinned and pulled Nick back into the water while continuing to splash around.

Tony laughs. Not toward anyone in particular, just at what was gong on. This morning he had been a shy nobody. Now, it seemed that everyone was getting along fairly well. "Who wants music and some strobe lights?!" He calls out.

"Strobe lights?" Agnes asked herself quietly. Was it dark enough for that yet? Although, it certainly wasn't as bright out as it had been when she'd arrived. She guessed that they'd already been out for a while already, which surprised her. Time certainly flew by quickly. "Why not?" she smiled, pushing herself to the edge of the pool where she wasn't near anyone else. It was nice to see people opening up, though.

"Looks like it." Ezra said, as she moved as close as she could to Maya then kissed her lips, gently, then broke away. She wanted to give just enough to want Maya wanting more. Ezra smirked and then her attention went over to Nick and John. She immediately started laughing extremely hard then swam away over to where Agnes was and said, teasingly, "Loner." She then splashed Agnes with water and laughed.

Tony runs inside to get the boom box and the strobe lights he had brought. Yes! I knew these babies would come in handy! He thinks to himself as he grabs them. He then runs back downstairs into the living room and grabs the speaker. He tuns it on and Turn Down for What is on. Tony then turns on the strobe lights. "POOL PARTY!" He screams out, then jumps in.

It was too easy for Ezra to get a smile out of Agnes, no matter how tense she was. She raised her hand to shield her face from the splash and chuckled. "I guess I am," she said. "Not all of us can be as outgoing as you, hmm?" She flicked some water at Ezra teasingly as the music and strobe lights came to life behind her, shortly followed by Tony making quite the entrance. "It's a real party now, I see."

Tony nods and chuckles. "Its not a party unless I'm here!" He shouts jokingly. Tony swims under the water and does a few flips then comes back up. "I love the water!"

"Maybe you should lighten up, then, loser," Ezra said to Agnes, jokingly calling her a loser, "I know you may have some kind of problems but these people seem nice. Although it may not look like it but just like you, I'm guarded." When Ezra noticed the strobe lights and then one of her favorite songs, Turn Down For What, came on, she smiled then replied to Agnes, "Yeah, definitely. So let's party. Get up out of this corner and socialize, woman!" she said, then giggled at herself.

Agnes' smile faded, not at the gibe, but at the mention of her "problems." She didn't have any problems, did she? She tried so hard to fit in, to be happy and comfortable... but, she realized, she couldn't even relax right now because she'd met someone else from Russia. Maybe she did have more issues than she thought. Maybe this was why, despite all her efforts and her struggle to be friendly, she hadn't made any friends... before now. She loved her mother, dearly, but she didn't want to be as crippled as she was. And she wouldn't be; she refused to be. "Yes, everyone has been very nice so far," Agnes agreed quietly. She smiled suddenly. "Am I not socializing with you right now?" As soon as she was done talking she pushed off the wall, being sure to kick water at Ezra as she swam away. Once she put a few feet of distance between them she paused and smirked back at Ezra.

Ezra nodded at Agnes' question and couldn't help but to smile as she swam away. When she smirked at Ezra, Ezra smirked back, winked then mouthed the words, "I'm going to get you back for that." She then leaned back against the wall where Agnes was previously and took a minute to take everything in. Here she was, in a beautiful house with pretty nice people who knew how to party. She watched them all from afar, studying them.

Maya rolled her eyes, sliding back to the poolside. Hopping up to sit on the edge.

"Someone better turn on some decent music!" She yelled, leaning back to watch Tony. He had definitely warmed up since his talk with Talia, and was started to be some fun.

Divining back into the water, she kept her body as low to the bottom as possible. Using her legs like a single tail and her arms as fins, Maya gliding under until she got to Agnes. Popping up behind her she swan in between her legs and stood, so that she was up on her shoulders.

"Hold your breath, cause sugar we're going down swinging!" She yelled, puffing up her cheeks before falling backwards timber style, letting the girl fall off her shoulders and into the water.

Tony laughs. He goes up to John. "Hey, dude, I have something I need to talk to you about..." He eyed everybody curiously.

Agnes chuckled, but then paused once she realized that Ezra wasn't actually following her as anticipated. A little disappointed, Agnes was about to swim back and tease her about being the loner now when she was suddenly lifted into the air, caught off guard by Maya. Although she shrieked, she couldn't help but start laughing as she tried to balance precariously on Maya's shoulders. Not like she had much of a choice if she didn't want to fall off. Which, as it turned out, she didn't have much of a choice about, because the next thing she knew she was being practically dunked back into the water. Just in time she held her breath, but as soon as she reemerged she started laughing. "And what was the purpose of that?!" Agnes said, although she certainly wasn't complaining. In retaliation, she splashed Maya, laughing all the while.

"Don't worry, this has nothing to do with your strange urges to be on top of me." Tony grabs Johns arm and pulls him into the house, and into Tony's room.

"Sure you do buddy... Sure you do." Tony locks the door and closes the window to make sure no one comes in or sees. "Ok, here we go, you listening?"

"Oh I dunno, You looked a little dry." She sang, splashing the girl right back. It was fun to be able to get Agnes out of her shell she seemed to be in when she first arrived. No rout this girl had major trust issues, especially with Niklaus. But somehow the time she spent out on the patio with Ezra seemed to open her up like a clam. Maybe that english girl had this effect on everyone.

Oh, crap... please no murder mystery please no murder mystery please no murder mystery.

John has watched too many thrillers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back