• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Shining Light of Tomorrow(Magical Knight RP)

Kai123 said:
Wait so I'm on the other team right? Getting confused sense everything always happens when I'm gone :I.
Honestly everything has gotten so confusing so I have no idea who is on what team anymore.

Okay, from here on, everyone use your respective team IC tabs for team interactions, and the main tab for interactions among everyone.

Okay guys, I probably wont be posting for a few days because i'm going to my friend's house this weekend.

what do I do about Renki with the new tabs? because he hangs out with B is in A (But doesn't really interact) and is kinda going towards joining the new team... @Kalin Scarlet

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah.. I know... but still.... what do I do he/she kinda chills with whatever at the moment (he's really gotta get a group...) @Newtype @Kalin Scarlet

TheHappyPikachu said:
yeah.. I know... but still.... what do I do he/she kinda chills with whatever at the moment (he's really gotta get a group...) @Newtype @Kalin Scarlet
Get him to a group, and whoever he's with at the time will be the group he interacts with, until then.

@Kalin Scarlet you can find it on Netflix

Basically a species extra dimensional invaders called NOVA are basically hell bent on obliterating mankind. Specially Genetic engineered females called Pandora and their partners called Limiters are the only way to battle the NOVA.

Newtype said:
@Kalin Scarlet you can find it on Netflix
Basically a species extra dimensional invaders called NOVA are basically hell bent on obliterating mankind. Specially Genetic engineered females called Pandora and their partners called Limiters are the only way to battle the NOVA.
I know what it is. I'm just not sure when or if I'll get around to watching it.

Enjoy the gifs then

gore.gif

latest

tumblr_mdxux2Fx0Q1rol0x2o1_r8_500.gif

tumblr_m4n4ghTV2H1r4xgq8o1_500.gif

@Kalin Scarlet So I was thinking since I have alot of time on my hands on the weekends that maybe I could help expand the lore for locations, history, factions etc.

Newtype said:
Enjoy the gifs then
gore.gif

latest

tumblr_mdxux2Fx0Q1rol0x2o1_r8_500.gif

tumblr_m4n4ghTV2H1r4xgq8o1_500.gif

@Kalin Scarlet So I was thinking since I have alot of time on my hands on the weekends that maybe I could help expand the lore for locations, history, factions etc.
id appreciate it.

Should I move this discussion over into the lore tab itself or here is fine?

@Kalin Scarlet

Currently my ideas are

• To add Brightblade Castle and a major city below it
  • To add the founding of Avalon and its The Order of Avalonian Knights
  • Some other major factions

No, its fine to keep it here.

Brightblade Castle and the city is fine. I have the origin of Avalon, and...what other factions did you have in mind?

RoyalPhoenix32 said:
Not much. Nothing has happened between Alya and her students yet.
Alright cool. Btw, when Kalin Scarlet accepts my new character, you'll be getting a new student unless someone else wants him on their team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back