The shady elf.(every one welcome my first post)

Nadia didnt say anything to him and looked away."she thinks you will change her mind if she talks to you." Zara says for her

"If leaving me again..Will make you happy then go back to th eprince.just remember what it did to me last time." he wanted to feed badly

Nadia hugs him tightly.(wich im sure didnt help his hunger since she only has a towle on) Zara looked away rubing her head.

"oh i need you to try somthing"Zara said she had been trying to make a drink for roarke that could help him just like blood but is not.she hands him a canten."drink up!"

"i dont think it tastes good Zara" Nadia took the canten from him and took a sip.she droped it and was silent for a while wich worried zara.

"yea i guess" nadia kisses his forhead and shives .shewas stillbwet and out of the warm shower water wich madeit even colder for her

Roarke wraps his arms around her his body warm and inviting "But Nadia tastes a lot beter." he chuckles and nips her neck playfully not breaking skin

Roarke kisses her neck pulling her close to him "Love you Naddy." ((A nickname he will use for her))

"ehm!" Zara says trying to make them stop nadia looks at hrr with a smile"i think Zara wants love two" Zara paused then shook her head no many times

Roarke lets go of her "I wasn't picking on you. I was playing with you." he sighs and lies down next to Nadia "Hey naddy guess what."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back