• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Seven

@Geek with Me

Overall your character is fine, however, you made the same mistake that Decay did. When they die, they don't become the Sin. Since the moment of their conception, they were branded with that Sin. Also, the Ring doesn't trap them or even bind them. It is just the representation of their Sin in a physical form. It can't be removed simply because it is part of them.

Also, the King isn't forcing the Sins to gather favors, that is just what they have to do to get their Sin removed. Otherwise, they are free to do whatever they want.

[QUOTE="Seraph Darkfire]@Geek with Me
Overall your character is fine, however, you made the same mistake that Decay did. When they die, they don't become the Sin. Since the moment of their conception, they were branded with that Sin. Also, the Ring doesn't trap them or even bind them. It is just the representation of their Sin in a physical form. It can't be removed simply because it is part of them.

Also, the King isn't forcing the Sins to gather favors, that is just what they have to do to get their Sin removed. Otherwise, they are free to do whatever they want.

[/QUOTE]
That makes a lot of sense now.... Changed it anyway so check it out!

Ciao. I posted a CS. However, I'm not entirely sure of what is accepted in this RP, and what is not. Thus, if there are any changes to be made, please let me know. Otherwise, I hope you'll accept it.

Thank you.

no need for the frowny face...

I didn't even know there was an interested check to begin with honestly

It's fine, I was only saying. I didn't mean to seem rude or anything. (I often come across as... Snarky? I don't mean to, I apologise).

There are other characters other than the sins, if that interests you? There are lots of characters open right now like elves and sirens and spirits, etc.

hmm, perhaps... perhaps indeed (>u>)

I did work on somewhat of a spirit mage type... perhaps I can reform him into a spirit itself

Would be interesting enough

@Taure Tavari

There have only ever been two sets of Sins. The ones now and the ones before them. However, the First set of Sins were before death so your character wouldn't know them.

Also, the Seven don't gather favors to put the Underworld into servitude. There is no trickery, people ask them to do something and the payment is one favor.

@Yimik

That character doesn't seem to be a very serious character. I mean, all of the characters are a bit light hearted, but it feels like you just made a character that only exists to be made fun of.

Oh woops. I am so sorry. I forgot to follow this thread and didn't see your message- truly, a thousand apologies. I will absolutely delete my posts if you wish (or you can do it I suppose). I was looking for responses on the Sign-up thread. Yes, my character is laughable. That's why he's regarded as a screw up, he's shameful and insecure, can't socialize without accidentally tripping a wire in someone's brain and an entire lifetime of screw ups landed him in the Underworld, which I take for essentially being an envisioning of hell. My character has been warped by his difficulties with people and it didn't turn out a very stable man. I didn't imagine a particularly moral character would land himself in hell. I don't intend to play a character overly imbued with slapstick comedy. I did not intend to build a dark, brooding type either, but rather someone that screwed themselves over so badly that they barely harbor any hope of redemption. I envisioned Edgar Pocket as a lonely, easily disliked coward, trying to bluff his way through life and death. He's not nice.

@Yimik

I'm trying to keep the character area clean of conversations.

Well, the Underworld really isn't Hell, it is more of a Purgatory. It isn't really unpleasant, more like simply waiting.

Besides, everyone ends up in the Underworld, morally sound or not :P

Anyway, you've explained your character properly and I'm satisfied. You can keep roleplaying.

Phew, I finally managed to post. Every time I've tried to write my part, something came up. I'm now where everyone else is, just to inspire my character's interaction with some of you guys as well.

EDIT :: C'mon. There's plenty of us, and it's been a few days since anyone's posted. Don't lose interest.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back