• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Seven

Seraph Darkfire] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15937-leo-the-sagittarius/ said:
@Leo The Sagittarius[/URL]
Your character looks good.

@Decay

Hmm, I like your character idea, but I am not very enthusiastic about your grammar. Also, your character would't have become the Sin of Envy after he was dead simply because he was envious of those around him.

The Seven Deadly Sins are called that because they were born with that Sin. From the very moment their soul came into existence, they possessed that Sin. The Sin doesn't necessarily define their character, but there is nothing saying they can't be like their sin.

I can't accept your character as it is now. You'll need to fix up the grammar as well as change the fact that he became Envy after he died. As for his powers, he'll have to have a limit on the number of people he can change into at a given time. I'd also like you to be more descriptive about his Sin Form. Since his powers are shape-shifting and mind controlling weak willed people, his powers increasing ten fold doesn't make much sense.

@Baconhands

Your sin form's power is alright, however, I'm going to put a limit on how big he can be. I'm fine with a Dragon, but that form can only be as big as a truck.
Fine with me.

If it's okay, I'm going to give each form different reasons form him to be that form and give each one abilities.

hey I was wondering if we could incorporate the 4 horsemen in this as like beings of power who take the memories of others to replace their own lost memories

I was thinking sorta like this
four_horsemen11.jpg

they don't have to look exactly like this but interesting idea right from left to right Conquest, War, Famine, Death

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kenji Jensai]hey I was wondering if we could incorporate the 4 horsemen in this as like beings of power who take the memories of others to replace their own lost memories
I was thinking sorta like this
four_horsemen11.jpg

they don't have to look exactly like this but interesting idea right from left to right Conquest, War, Famine, Death

[/QUOTE]
What happened to plague?

@Kenji Jensai

I'll think about it, though if I did bring them in, no one who played as a Sin could play as a Horseman.

@Baconhands I was thinking that as well. War and Conquest are actually very similar, I don't know why they would be separate.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Decay

Much better, I can accept him now. I generally don't mind minor mistakes in grammar or spelling, but the more major it becomes the more it nags at me. As long as it flows properly, I can generally ignore minor mistakes.

It actually makes me feel a little bit better knowing you have Dyslexia. You have a reason for grammatical mistakes. I don't like it when people claim to write stories or roleplay, but can't even use a period.

@Kenji Jensai

I'll think about adding the horsemen later. If I do, I'll have to find a use for them.

@Baconhands

When it comes to the King of the Underworld, he does things as he pleases. My character alone spent hundreds of years traveling around before the King introduced himself.. But as everyone is dead, no one really ages so time is a bit ambiguous. Going by human time, I'd say that all seven have been aware of their circumstances for over a thousand years.

I agree, that is generally what happens. We are only missing one person. Geek said they were getting ready for Halloween, but I think we can start. I'll do a roll call

@Geek with Me

Everyone, let us know you are still around and that you are ready to start.

[QUOTE="Seraph Darkfire]I agree, that is generally what happens. We are only missing one person. Geek said they were getting ready for Halloween, but I think we can start. I'll do a roll call
@Geek with Me

Everyone, let us know you are still around and that you are ready to start.

[/QUOTE]
Still here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back