• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Seven

Seraph Darkfire

King of the Underworld
Feel free to talk about anything here, even plot developments, or things you want to take place. Even discuss the species of the Underworld here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was thinking of perhaps making two characters: gluttony and one of the souls wandering the underworld, almost bound to gluttony's service for eternity via a contract.

That actually reminds me, I'm going to make it a rule that everyone can only have two characters in this roleplay.

Anyway, I am alright with that if that is what you want.

I am really sorry about that. I generally forget that people can find the roleplay just by looking for it. I tend to think that anyone arriving here has been to the interest check first.

Again, I am really sorry.

Yeah I know I just spent waaay to much time on writing a Lust character and I don't think I want to make one but I might make one later :)

I probably will make one soon because I think it's a really cool idea

@Leo The Sagittarius

Your character looks good.

@Decay

Hmm, I like your character idea, but I am not very enthusiastic about your grammar. Also, your character would't have become the Sin of Envy after he was dead simply because he was envious of those around him.

The Seven Deadly Sins are called that because they were born with that Sin. From the very moment their soul came into existence, they possessed that Sin. The Sin doesn't necessarily define their character, but there is nothing saying they can't be like their sin.

I can't accept your character as it is now. You'll need to fix up the grammar as well as change the fact that he became Envy after he died. As for his powers, he'll have to have a limit on the number of people he can change into at a given time. I'd also like you to be more descriptive about his Sin Form. Since his powers are shape-shifting and mind controlling weak willed people, his powers increasing ten fold doesn't make much sense.

@Baconhands

Your sin form's power is alright, however, I'm going to put a limit on how big he can be. I'm fine with a Dragon, but that form can only be as big as a truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back