[The Seven Deadly Sins] OOC Thread

I might actualy ask Victor if he'd be willing for my Laboratory Castle/Manse to be within his kingdom, one of the areas recently conquered, as how we meet, if that is plausible/okay with both him and the GM

JayTee said:
@Sherwood: Just to confirm, you're on my crew, right?
Did anyone else want to be apart of a sky pirate crew? :D
Yup! Wren is ready to sail, Sir! I even have specialties in Sail for this game.

JayTee said:
@Sherwood: Just to confirm, you're on my crew, right?
Did anyone else want to be apart of a sky pirate crew? :D
Sure why not. :)

for simplicity sake if nothing else. I take it i would be in charge of the fighters? :P

SephirothSage said:
I might actualy ask Victor if he'd be willing for my Laboratory Castle/Manse to be within his kingdom, one of the areas recently conquered, as how we meet, if that is plausible/okay with both him and the GM
If Wardragon agrees then I don't see why not.

JayTee said:
@Sherwood: Awesome!
@jel: I can work with that, you can be my lieutenant/man at arms/whatever title seems fitting to you :D
Sounds good to me. :D I'll just grab two invocations of Immanent Solar Glory then.

[QUOTE="Seeker of the End]If Wardragon agrees then I don't see why not.

[/QUOTE]
Wait are the Chosen of Creation and the Chosen of the Yozi teaming along those lines? ... should be interesting.

[QUOTE="Seeker of the End]Former chosen of the Yozi, mind you. It's SO much easier to go rogue as an Infernal than an Abyssal.

[/QUOTE]
And by being rouge I won't have to go nuts and try to kill you off as a Creature of Darkness

SephirothSage said:
And I await my Liege and master, The Dragon!
But no, seriously- I'd liek to hear your thoughts on that.
I'm all for it since it would make sense for rogue Infernals to stick together. It prevents them from being picked off by the.... other Infernals that the Yozi send to hunt them down...

Thank you for another DELICIOUS idea.

1365214516014.png

SephirothSage said:
Sounds good to me. We'd probably have known each other from Malfeas as well.

Yeah... I probably would have been a bit creeped out by you then, no offense. :P Beggars can't be choosers when it comes to breaking away from the Yozis, though. Rogues gotta stick together!

Yup!

And I was studying her mostly to figure out how to seperate from her... and because I found most of the others ... insipid. Although- depending on what you where doing, I propably took note- maybe even positive!

So, on a unrelated subject, has Wren met her Solar Bond, or is that meeting going to happen during the game?

SephirothSage said:
Yup!
And I was studying her mostly to figure out how to seperate from her... and because I found most of the others ... insipid. Although- depending on what you where doing, I propably took note- maybe even positive!
I'd be glad to give you some pointers on it, now that we're working together. And as an absolute last resort, we could try to find a way to get into Malfeas and mercy-kill her, though that's pretty risky, and will likely call down a shitstorm of terrifying magnitude from every corner of Creation. Call it "Plan Z."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back