[The Seven Deadly Sins] OOC Thread

If not, I'm in big trouble. AFAIK, you can swap out a Charm for a Spell on a one for one basis.

Is the ink monkeys stuff allowed? because i'll have to change my sheet a lot if they aren't. I think I used their overdrive charms and a soak enhancer. multiple times on the soak enhancer. 7 times to be precise. which brings me to my next point.

Is Glories to the Most High permitted?

If yes then all I need to do is finish recording where all my charms are found at and in which books.

EDIT: oh and stat up a dire goat... yeah i have no idea. start with a horse base and apply the large mutation? allow it to eat everything? any place we camp will be a plain by morning, including the forest?

Hah.... Oh- and.. am I aproved?- I /think/ I'm ready to go, stat wise, once everyone else is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ink monkey charms are permitted. Glory to the most high is permitted but you can't buy essence 6 with it using only bonus points. The charm only lets you use XP.

[QUOTE="Seeker of the End]Ink monkey charms are permitted. Glory to the most high is permitted but you can't buy essence 6 with it using only bonus points. The charm only lets you use XP.

[/QUOTE]
... drat... I will admit I did not read that passage that way. well i suppose i have 7 BP to spend. wait that's not right, i have stuff i bought up... might as well go for those war charms i wanted.

Things are moving along well. I look forward to seeing what trouble we all get into with this oddball bunch of Exalts.

Yes boss, whatever you say boss!

In all seriousness, my charachter may end up emulating you- in some ways, at least... I mean, he wants to break free of the Yozi's- You're a devil Tiger, you've surpassed the fuckers.

So, we have a skypirate, a tyrant, a sorceress, a mad scientist, and a grim reaper-alike.

What a strange group this is. :D

SephirothSage said:
Hey. Tyrant is an Insult- he is a Apropriately Iron FIsted Ruler, who loves his people!
Stick with me, kid, you'll go far. ;)

(Seriously though, I'm totally a tyrant. I'll admit it in private, if not in public. But the world needs tyrants...)

WarDragon said:
(Seriously though, I'm totally a tyrant. I'll admit it in private, if not in public. But the world needs tyrants...)
Yeah. Thus, Apropriaetly Iron Fisted. It's the nicest way of saying Nesascary Tyrant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back