The school for the wild! (accepting)

"thanks"she said as she looked him in the eye with here twinkling beautifully."Is this an awkard moment?...."she said as she kissed his cheek as in a way to say thank you again.

(Okay i can be on, my teacher in this period doesnt really care)

"where i dont see ... who is kat?"she asked curious."i mean im not trying to be forward im not trying to make you nervous..."she said in a sorry tone."im sorry"she said

Kat was in her fox form sotting infront of the two 
(Sitting..my bad ^w^~)

"its fine and your not that sexy ive seen better. It isnt always the sexieness sometimes it the personality.She is pretty"She said as she turned into her wolf form and curled up.

Kat jumped out of his arms and onto the floor. She lowered her head and ears, and with her tail tucked in she backed away. She had a fear of wolves. She has a fear of anything bigger that her 
(Bigger *than)

Kat went back to normal and licked her fur a bit 
She turned into her human form with her red hair in a high ponytail that reached the middle of her back and bangs that covered her forehead. She had a lacey white dress that was sleeveless. She looked up at both of them (shes really short) "im sorry about that, i just get intimidated by things taller than me >w>" she looked away shyly and bashfully with a tiny blush of embarassment

(Storm: LOL, it needed some romace!)

Gazer.::.

"Freaks." He said, mumbling it. He tried to stand up. Being a gorilla meant that he had tons more strength than a regular human. He was 6 ft tall and about 350 pounds when a gorilla. He attacked humans, leopards, and other gorillas. So this would have been no problem, IF he wasn't so hurt.

your sooooo cuuute'' He snuggles the young kat softly. ''I mean ahem..yea....'' He looks away tilting ears towards the gorilla. ''hi im cress...im a fruit bat encase ya didn't know'' He smiles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back