• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Runners

lostviolence

☯ Lil' Sarcastic Muffin ☯

embed.php

_wjkhef_oera.gif

It's the year 2017 and nothing has changed much in the small town in New York but everything has changed for six teens. You see, dear reader these ordinary teenagers had a normal life, one with split parents another with a dead sibling nothing out of the ordinary except that each teenager has a special power that connected to their nightmares they had every night since they was 10. Not too week but nothing too overpowered just supernatural powers. Once the Government found out they caught each and every single 'Runner' and took them to a old empty prison that they rebuild and dumped the Runners there live the rest of their lives

Now it's time to escape... For good

Last edited by a moderator:
I AM HERE AND READY TO RU--

Oh, can we run?

NEVERMIND, SHOWING MAH INTEREST.

tumblr_m5nplf1sKR1r75ddx.gif

big-bang-hypocrite-gif.gif

Not sure why the lower one is relevant but, meh.

AbstractAnnabella said:
I AM HERE AND READY TO RU--
Oh, can we run?

NEVERMIND, SHOWING MAH INTEREST.

tumblr_m5nplf1sKR1r75ddx.gif

big-bang-hypocrite-gif.gif

Not sure why the lower one is relevant but, meh.
Semblance said:
I'm interested in this as well! :)
Kelli said:
I would so be in for this :)
Conflux said:
I'm interested as well and I shall look forward to this.
KaoriMei said:
Interested.
Aster said:
Omf this idea sounds sick. Can I join in?
Yas! So much interest! I'll have the thread up sooner or later

I'm interested, is there room left for a little Stamper? o: I don't take up much I promise

Users who are viewing this thread

Back