• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Roommates

Halcyon said:
It looks mostly great!
Except for I'm confused as to what's she aspiring to be? (Ex: Musician, actress, etc)

Also, its takes place in Hollywood, not LA
Oops! I just realized I didn't add her aspiration. Sorry about the LA/Hollywood mix up, the two are pretty much the same place--Hollywood is a place in LA and my Californian brain just classifies the two as the same. I'll fix my errors.

Celestials said:
Oops! I just realized I didn't add her aspiration. Sorry about the LA/Hollywood mix up, the two are pretty much the same place--Hollywood is a place in LA and my Californian brain just classifies the two as the same. I'll fix my errors.
That's fine xD

And yeah I know. I lived in Cali for two years before moving to SC, then IL, and now Florida. I just wanted it to be mainly Hollywood as the focus.

Yay, caught so many fishies!! And gutted a few, which was a horrifying but enlightening experience. Did you know a fish can still live and move after it's gotten its lungs torn out, had its scales all scraped off, been cut in half(including the skull), spread flat, and had all of its internal organs taken out? It's terrifying because you have this like seven pound fish twitching around on a cutting board WHEN IT'S LITERALLY SPREAD OPEN AND BEING GUTTED. And then afterwards it flops and flips like a regular fish and I have never been more creeped it. Still delicious, though.

Sorry, I'm rambling haha. ^^; It's so nice to see new peeps! It's nice to meet ya! ^v^/

How will Hollywood be organized? I've only been there once, so I'm very foggy about the location. Will there be a main record label, a main producing company place thingy, etc?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I know~

That's why I dont plan in starting until your completely finish.

Take your time though!

And DONE!

Whooh, I need to take a breather, it was like I didn't even have to think of it and it just kind of fell together, been a while since that's happened. Sorry if it's a bit simplistic, but it's really all I could think of.

Stew said:
And DONE!
Whooh, I need to take a breather, it was like I didn't even have to think of it and it just kind of fell together, been a while since that's happened. Sorry if it's a bit simplistic, but it's really all I could think of.
Probably one of the best histories out of the six of us tbh.

Nat is a close second considering it was in 1st person.

--------

Octavia is the only one who actually completed college. You bet your asses she's going to use that fact when it comes to agreements over something.

Also!

I will get the first post up in an hour. Maybe sooner.

I'm currently picking up from finishing up dinner dishes and then I have to go pick up my sister from cheer

Jesus Christ, my post was long. ^^; I tend to write like I talk; a lot of pin balling and rambling. I hope that's okay. Only my first posts are like that, haha. >.<

This is all I'm imagining right now xD :

"I WENT TO COLLEGE SO I SAY YOU DO THE DISHES!!"

"WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING!?!"

"IF YOU WENT TO COLLEGE YOU'D KNOW!"

You are so adorable xD

That's okay.

I was looking at mine thinking it was short and then you posted yours and I was like ;-;

Its fine though! Mine will get better when I have more material to work with and less dye burning my scalp.

Whoop, I just woke up from a super long nap (like seriously, I fell asleep at 4 and I'm just waking up at 8:50)--I think I'm coming down with a cold. ;^;

Anyways, I'm currently working on my reply and sippin' some tea. I should be done...someday.

Oh, nooo!!! Not a cold!! D: I hope you feel better! Why that early tho four am wow. xD

Sippin' on tea is the only thing worth doing tbh. What kind? c:

Last edited by a moderator:
Athenian said:
Oh, nooo!!! Not a cold!! D: I hope you feel better! Why that early tho four am wow. xD
Sippin' on tea is the only thing worth doing tbh. What kind? c:
Oh gosh, thank you. Also I fell alseep at 4pm, haha.

I was drinking chamomile with a tiny bit of honey. <3

Helloooo? Anyone else gonna reply..

Sorry if that sounds kinda..stand offish, I'm just waiting for some other people to reply before I reply again and..yeah..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back