• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Roommates

"And I still had my quitar and my voice."

Literally my most favorite line.

Tbh if everyone in the apartment has a musical talent they could all totally get together and start a band with Octavia as their manger xD

Although I see an actor/tress probably joining or something like that.

I considered making him an actor actually, but the voice from him in my head kept singing, so it became singer/songwriter xD

But I'm glad you guys like him! :D

@Halcyon To say it's been awhile would be an understatement, what was the last RP me and you were in? Wasn't it something like some supernatural creature thingy?

Stew said:
@Halcyon To say it's been awhile would be an understatement, what was the last RP me and you were in? Wasn't it something like some supernatural creature thingy?
Oh geez, i completely forgot about that one. It started off pretty well. But then it just like died, Rather suddenly too.

@Flack

Your Character Sheet has been deleted for two reasons.

1. You did not read or follow the rules that i clearly stated to do so before posting a character.
  2. The last male spot was already reserved by someone who did read the rules.

Thank you for being interest though and i hope you find another RP that piques your interest.

Halcyon said:
@Flack
Your Character Sheet has been deleted for two reasons.

1. You did not read or follow the rules that i clearly stated to do so before posting a character.
  2. The last male spot was already reserved by someone who did read the rules.

Thank you for being interest though and i hope you find another RP that piques your interest.
Sorry didn't see that it was reserved, but thank you for letting me know.

Lexie said:
Thank you!!
Okay you had your coding all right.

I tried moving it around and adding extra coding to see if that worked but each time i saved it would stay the same and go back tot he original coding.

SO

next i tried removing the pictures that didnt seem to be working, as well are rearranging the pictures that where working and that seems to mostly fix things.

No i just need to figure out how to make the other picture work and figure out why it says no slide at the bottom.

Sighhhh

Okay i lied

Now it's not showing her style

I don't understandddddd. The coding is right.

Okay

Welllll

Were just going to stick with three pictures of the chick

Cause

Actually, I'll leave it as it is until you see It

Also, I've come to the conclusion that you can only have for accordion tabs in one group. So I just put her clothing in the appearance section.

Tell me when you've looks at the character sheet and have laughed a little and then I'll go and fix it.

Character progress is coming along quite well, I may be done with this in 30 minutes- and hour.

I've finished my form! Please tell me if anything needs to be changed. ^^

But look at the superior formatting and coding! I must say, I've really outdone myself. It's the best thing I've ever seen. cx

Gonna go fishing now, yehh~

Athenian said:
I've finished my form! Please tell me if anything needs to be changed. ^^
But look at the superior formatting and coding! I must say, I've really outdone myself. It's the best thing I've ever seen. cx

Gonna go fishing now, yehh~
10/10 coding

Would ask to code for me

Also, she's perfect!

[QUOTE="Outer Space]May I reserve roommate 4?

[/QUOTE]
I need you to make sure you read ALL the rules before I can reserve anything for you.

Finally finished my form, for some reason my laptop hates it when I try to code anything.

Tell me if I need to change anything. xx

Celestials said:
Finally finished my form, for some reason my laptop hates it when I try to code anything.
Tell me if I need to change anything. xx
It looks mostly great!

Except for I'm confused as to what's she aspiring to be? (Ex: Musician, actress, etc)

Also, its takes place in Hollywood, not LA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back