• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Roommates

Halcyon

The Mom Friend
Go ahead any ask any questions!

I also love it when people talk here and we become a close-nit group!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I reserve a female spot?? I have to work tomorrow but I'll be able to make my character tomorrow afternoon

emdillon said:
I read the rules and I'd love to play a gay male if that's okay :)
Make sure you read ALL the rules though

I can't reserve someone until I make sure you guys read the rules.

@emdillon

I need you to figure out what you missed in the rules so I can reserve you a gay male spot.

If you dont I'm going to have to give your spot to a straight female since they're are already two straight females.

Dont worry though, the person who created that character didn't read the rules either soooooo.

Girl! I haven't heard from you since we spoke about cake :o

But yeeeeh can I reserve a spot? My laptop is updatibg so a few hours before i can post.

And i can rock whatever gender/sexuality you need.

Hey, Halcyon! It's been awhile. ^^

I'd like to reserve a gay female, if I can. But if it's three straight girls or two gay guys or something, I can go with whatever y'all are needing. ^v^b

Athenian said:
Hey, Halcyon! It's been awhile. ^^
I'd like to reserve a gay female, if I can. But if it's three straight girls or two gay guys or something, I can go with whatever y'all are needing. ^v^b
Nawh i've given the other person plenty of time to repsond so i'll give you a Lesbian Female <3

Nat said:
Girl! I haven't heard from you since we spoke about cake :o
But yeeeeh can I reserve a spot? My laptop is updatibg so a few hours before i can post.

And i can rock whatever gender/sexuality you need.
Now I want cake again ;-;

Halcyon said:
Nawh i've given the other person plenty of time to repsond so i'll give you a Lesbian Female <3

Now I want cake again ;-;
Sooooo....

What gender and sexuality do you want me to rock? :P

http://www.polyvore.com/horse_riding/set?id=172398371[/URL]

Casual 2 ~ http://www.polyvore.com/my_look/set?id=172369444

Dance 1 ~ http://www.polyvore.com/hip_hop/set?id=157142448

Dance 2 ~ http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=172522750

Why she left:

Carmen left as she wanted to pursue the dream of dancing ever since she was small and saved enough money for a one way ticket to Hollywood and forgot to plan the rest and now she's broke and no way home.

Personality

~ Sarcastic

~ Witty

~ Fun

~ Lovable

~ Easy going

~ Can get annoyed easily

~ Insecure

~ Dancing

~ Books

~ Wifi

~ Apple products

~ Fun

~ Friends

~ Did she mention dancing?

Other:

She has a ying yang tattoo on her right shoulder which her aunt and uncle don't know about

[/CENTER]
Due to not reading the rule, your sheet has been deleted since we do not need another female

Nat said:
Sooooo....
What gender and sexuality do you want me to rock? :P
You can either choose from the three we have left, or you can wait until two other people sign up and see what's left? Does that sound okay?

Halcyon said:
Due to not reading the rule, your sheet has been deleted since we do not need another female
You can either choose from the three we have left, or you can wait until two other people sign up and see what's left? Does that sound okay?
Waiting is so.... Tiiiime.

I can do a pansexual one. You want a girl or a guy?

OKAY SCREW THAT I AM DOING A DUDE.

:3 i already have an idea to a guy with gifs online too sooo

Nat said:
Waiting is so.... Tiiiime.
I can do a pansexual one. You want a girl or a guy?
You are so difficult you know?

I'm cool with either male or female. I mean, I'm not the one rping the charrie xD

Halcyon said:
You are so difficult you know?
I'm cool with either male or female. I mean, I'm not the one rping the charrie xD
I am awfully difficult, but that's what makes me sooooo brilliant <3

BUT I ALREADY GOT AN IDEA FOR A GUY SOOOOO YOU'RE GETTING A DUDE

@Halcyon Awh man, that's awesome! Thank you! ^^ Ah, sorry to the other person who wanted the spot. ^^;

What is this about cake? I'll have you know I make a mean vanilla carrot cake with chocolate drizzle and shavings. ;D (although I'm usually too impatient with the shavings and do the top and just decorate the rest with frosting).

I'll get my form up sometime tomorrow; I have to get up early to go fishing, and it's nearly midnight. ^^; I live in CST, haha. Or I do for this short moment in time. I'm pretty terrible at RPnation coding, so it might not look that pretty. I hope that's alright. >.<

I also ramble and pinball thoughts lot. Sorry 'bout that. e.e

We were talking about this delicious brownie that I made the other day and kept making little Halcyon wanting

Athenian said:
@Halcyon Awh man, that's awesome! Thank you! ^^ Ah, sorry to the other person who wanted the spot. ^^;
What is this about cake? I'll have you know I make a mean vanilla carrot cake with chocolate drizzle and shavings. ;D (although I'm usually too impatient with the shavings and do the top and just decorate the rest with frosting).

I'll get my form up sometime tomorrow; I have to get up early to go fishing, and it's nearly midnight. ^^; I live in CST, haha. Or I do for this short moment in time. I'm pretty terrible at RPnation coding, so it might not look that pretty. I hope that's alright. >.<

I also ramble and pinball thoughts lot. Sorry 'bout that. e.e
xD haha dont worry about it. That's adorable.

Its cool about the time zone things. Its actually only 11:40 am here so yeah, we have quite the time difference xD Are you like currently in China for a job or vacation or something. (Im assuming you meant China? Or else my knowledge on time zones are failing me)

Ohhh cakeee. Carrot vanilla? God that sounds fabulous ;-; you guys just keep making me hungry. I haven't eaten today though so I should probs do that.

Also, its fine. No need for coding. It actually took me a few weeks to get a hang of coding and memorize most if it. I'm fine with just a simple down the line CS!

Nat said:
We were talking about this delicious brownie that I made the other day and kept making little Halcyon wanting
I want anything that has to do with sweets ;-;

Halcyon said:
xD haha dont worry about it. That's adorable.
Its cool about the time zone things. Its actually only 11:40 am here so yeah, we have quite the time difference xD Are you like currently in China for a job or vacation or something. (Im assuming you meant China? Or else my knowledge on time zones are failing me)

Ohhh cakeee. Carrot vanilla? God that sounds fabulous ;-; you guys just keep making me hungry. I haven't eaten today though so I should probs do that.

Also, its fine. No need for coding. It actually took me a few weeks to get a hang of coding and memorize most if it. I'm fine with just a simple down the line CS!

I want anything that has to do with sweets ;-;
Sorry honey <3

At least dinner today isnt' cake. It's actually chicken in soy sauce marinade!

@Halcyon I hope my CS is alright... I'm at work right now and we're super slow but I can get a better history and extra stuff up when I'm at home

Lexie said:
@Halcyon I hope my CS is alright... I'm at work right now and we're super slow but I can get a better history and extra stuff up when I'm at home
It perfectly fine <3

Just as low ng as you dont forget about it and never continue finishing it xD

Its happened before on like my last rp.

I already added yours, as well as Nat's character's names and ages to the list

Ahaha, most people just say they can't get a word in. xP

It's actually for vacation, yeah! And don't worry, your time zones are correct. It's just that it's a very long vacation and I'm still going to be here for around ten days, haha. ^^

Oh geez, go eat, go eat! *makes vague shooing noises and flaps arms* I'm a complete foodaholic so I snack all throughout the day. I don't really eat meals, though. I like making 'em, but if I smell a dish or some baked good for too long it makes my appetite for that food go away. It's weird. e.e

The coding doesn't seem too different from other roleplay sites I've been on, but I really don't wanna spend the time and effort to memorize how to make a pretty blue background. How do you do that, anyways? This is the only site I've seen that actually does.

Also, you might want to add a dessert of mini white and milk chocolate lava cake accompanied by vanilla icecream with brownie and cookie bites to the menu, just saying. (I love desserts and baked goods too much don't look at me)

Okay I really do gotta go sleep now but I'll pop on again later! Most likely after I go fishing and suffer through 18364847x more mosquito bites. I already have four on my face and it just... Isn't pretty. *sigh*

Halcyon said:
It perfectly fine <3
Just as low ng as you dont forget about it and never continue finishing it xD

Its happened before on like my last rp.

I already added yours, as well as Nat's character's names and ages to the list
I won't! I promise!

Okay, Ethan's history is gonna be in first person, as told by Ethan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back