• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Rise of Heirs Closed for Now

I'm making her a patriotic one. I'm thinking that her family was a part of the Council of Kings and they got killed and some such, making her go into hiding. Then, goes to subscribe an "Eye for an Eye" kind of mentality, becoming an assassin and inflicting the same damage the Imperium made her go through. She's evil only at the Imperium and is known by the general Kalder populace as a woman who likes tending to her plants in her home, not knowing it's poisonous as hell.

I really like that character backstory tbh.

Yeah, that backstory works more for the character I'm working on. Scrapping the heiress, lol!

Had no idea the interest check thread and OOC had to be separate. Oops.

I always find that when I'm writing, if you really think about their backstory instead of doing something just because, the character becomes stronger.

FireMaiden FireMaiden what kind of technology does this world have? And is it possible to have enchanted rings? What kind of enchantments is the world limited to?
Having difficulty writing up Kalder. I'll post two variations, maybe, one being an heir, the other not an heir.

On another note, FireMaiden FireMaiden is it cool to have an assassin ally for our band of heir misfits?
Yeah, that backstory works more for the character I'm working on. Scrapping the heiress, lol!

Had no idea the interest check thread and OOC had to be separate. Oops.

Okay, technology is sorta like Fairy Tale. Magical inovation in the form of crystals , some indoor plumbing, and other stuff. For the common folk, it's rare to fine really extravagant stuff in their homes, more sticking with medieval technology. The more money you have, the more magical technology you have, and public places sometimes have good technology. Assassins are fine, and I just haven t made the OOC yet

FireMaiden FireMaiden question is it alright to have characters related to the heirs? (Ex; aunts,uncles parents) I'm really confused as to what characters were allowed to have besides the heirs.

FireMaiden FireMaiden question is it alright to have characters related to the heirs? (Ex; aunts,uncles parents) I'm really confused as to what characters were allowed to have besides the heirs.
Okay. The Heirs family's, for now, will all be considered deceased. And the Heeia are not the only characters you can play. Most of the party are gonna be people who want to get rid of the Imperium.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back