• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Rift

Naraku had lost interest in listening to this conversation only moments ago. Just two odd individuals, nothing else. Naraku smirked at the thought of his early inquisitiveness. There was no point in remaining here, he had the shard, now it was time to make his departure. His cloaked form was surrounded by a scorching vortex of miasma, evaporating the snow in a fairly wide radius around him. He lingered just long enough to watch Deadpool's vehicle drive off, before vanishing...

Kate turned around for a spilt second as something moved in the corner of her eye, a flicker of light. Maybe it was a snowflake or something......

What was that?

"Did you guys see something back there?"

As the tardis landed the Doctor pressed a few buttons on the console. As he was about to step outside he woundered wether to re-park the Tardis or to just leave it there in the middle of no where. He gave up at an argument against himself he walked back to the console.He looked at the monitor above his head there was readings of heat signatures over somewhere nearby. "It's not worth it I'm sure evreything is just fine 99% sure" he still proceded to press buttons and flip levers. "Really 99% that quite high...ok 74% actually that's still quite high too" all he had to do now was to flip the big lever and he will head to that destination. "Ok I'll go but I will the Tardis engines on silent and I'll turn her invisible just to avoid any well predicaments". He pulled the lever but this time not a sound came from the console. It was calm and smooth. The moniter now held a live feed video from outside the undetectable Tardis. Now all he had to do was watch and follow. His own curiosity got the better of him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back