• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Reveal of Magic

how to name the evil God that wants to kill us all.

• Bob (courtesy of @Paradox Turtle)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO, anything but that! Make up an original name.

• Just keep him nameless

• Total voters
@ozma Dude we're gonna face those monsters and be like:
tumblr_nxmwe9j3MD1rq3pu6o1_500.gif

@Jailbird and @joeymicl it is wonderful to see so many people join. A warmest of welcomes to you.

So... I was going to arbitrarily say 5 regarding the number of people needed but we reached that before I got to writing that so yeah. I still need to set some things up but I should be ready to get going tomorrow around 18:00 est.

@Puzderhero It's important for everyone to understand that this is, by traditional custom, how two Americans are obligated to greet each other when they meet in any social setting. Memes of pro-wrestling glory days are provided by the government for such purposes.

@Gaaron01234 awesome!!

It would also be cool if we got someone to gm alongside me. Mostly because I am unavailable most of the weekdays due to work.

@Gaaron01234 It would be best to have two gms under you. That way they can debate on things and one person other than the creator is not left in charge. I can help with plot points and character development/creation

chloeesalibaa said:
I wasn't getting notification for this post :o I didn't know we started :( can I still join ?
Don't worry we are still pretty much at character creation so you can easily join. And hey. I somehow managed to not get notifications for my own thread for the last 24 hours ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back