• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Return of ☾ℒℯtℴ☽

[QUOTE="Darth Gangsta]
17441399.gif

[/QUOTE]
I might have to use this gif myself. Interested. I'll just wander over to the thread and check in.

I think I have my character ready to go. I'll post a character sheet here just for fun

Name: Da'Os Vakir

Race: Draik Abomination (Unable to shift between human and dragon, walks on legs and in a humanoid form but all of his features are draconic)

Power: Dark Magic

- Able to attack the minds of his enemies and dominate them

- Conjures dark bolts of black fire to harm others

- His most trained ability is necromancy;

Proficient at raising the long or newly dead to serve his bidding

Appearance: Humanoid appearance, though it's face is that of a black dragon, emerald eyes, and grey spikes. The spikes protrude randomly and erratically, some from his jaw and one from his left eye, blinding him on that side. His jaw has holes in the skin that make his breathing a loud pained groan. The skin is a horrendous mix between skin and scale, a mushy slimy black substance that is hard when pressed down but not hard enough to stop a blade. On his back are two malformed wings that aren't any larger than his chest. He can barely control them, apart from the occasional twitch.

Bio: Da'Os was born from the Union of a daemon mother and a draik father, an abomination to all. His father quickly abandoned him and his mother as he realized the monstrosity that had birthed. As the draik village they lived in found out, they sought to kill Da'Os and his mother. She fought to protect him and together they fled the city. As he grew up, his vengeful mother taught him in the ways of dark evil magic. Once he grew old enough, they both descended upon the village and massacred everyone, until his mother finally executed his father. With her vision realized, she left her son to fulfill his own desires while she went to find another place to hide. Abandoned again, Da'Os' rage boiled even further. Shunned by all as an abomination, and manipulated by his mother as a weapon. It was clear now, the world was his enemy; and he was alone.

GreenEyedStranger said:
Will you link our names to it when its done?
Click on the link above and go to character sign up. There is a sheet there. I will link y'all with updates

[QUOTE="Darth Gangsta]No one is joining... I'm pretty excited for that RP.

[/QUOTE]
It's okay. We will get more once I add some pictures and more detaiks

Rinslette said:
I am interested in joining! Posting here to bump this thread as well.
Thank you! We would love to have you. I am adding more details as we speak

Users who are viewing this thread

Back