• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Republic of Mithlasea

Beleram

This will be casual as far as the story goes but I do ask that you try to use some of the ranges or examples I provided, if you think this is very limiting to what characer you wish to play then go for it and I will do my best to filter it in. if you want your character to have a lot of detail feel free to. we do ask that you stick to the typical roles of fantasy, an example being a orc shaman, or a half elf soldier. If a character is very atypical, I might ask you to change it.

Name:

Sex:

Origin:

Race:

Class: examples (might) include paladin, mage, cleric, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
King Bathlazar Horrigan

None

Upon King Mitus' death, Bathlazar was granted his kingdom the next day. This new king loved his land and everyone in it. However, he saw that the kingdom needed change. The poor struck the streets and with plagues and lives being lost, it had only seemed logical that the poor needed to be executed to protect everyone else. This, amung other ideals the new king set in place, had him ridiculed and booted from his throne. Struck with grief, the king was banished from the lands in exhile. Upon his exhilement, Bathlazar found an ancient power that was meant to never be found. Fuzing his life within it, he became a force to be reconed with. He now charges with his armies to regain what is rightfully his.

Human

Worlock

steve-veneq-pierce-divine-female-base1-colorplay.jpg

Name: Callah Lilthe Revire

Sex: Female

Origin: Callah was born into a family of bandits and grew up with them learning their ways, going on to inherit a family power that had been passed through them for generations. Through a series of tattoos carved into her arms she was able to access and use the ability to manipulate the memories of both herself and others as long as she was aware that her targets possessed said memories. There was also one limitation to the ability in that she would have too be close enough to whisper what she wanted to change in their memory for the power to work. For the longest time, she lived with these outlaws in peace until the fateful day came when the country’s military discovered the bandit’s base and raided their home. Callah’s life was torn apart by the seams and she was taken in as a hostage. The military offered her only one chance at redemption, to serve as their lackey for the rest of her life or die a miserable death at the edge of their blades. Naturally she decided to serve them and was assigned the task of becoming an assassin for the land’s military. However, Callah was a clever one and one stormy night when out on an assignment she made up her mind to run from the people who had so ruthlessly murdered her friends and family. For years she successfully managed to evade the military, but now has been forced to live her life in secrecy. She only makes a living today off of bringing in bounties (i.e. a bounty hunter).

Race: Human

Class: Rogue/Assassin with bounty hunter being the current occupation

Name:Ramos

Sex: Male

Origin: A child of Mithlasea, he has seen the Republics many ups and downs, he trains day in and out to hone both his spiritual side and magical one. He lays beneath the city waiting for o' so familiar call of chaos and war. Once a legionate of Milasea fighting in the great wars, Now a hardened war-mage beneath the city.

Race: Human

Class: Battlemage versed in many schools in magic, particularly illusionary spells

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back