• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Reincarnated King

Sakura Giou

Zweilt Guardian
(This is my first time roleplaying on this site! I apologize if I am rough around the edges)

Story Description: Harin Murasame is not your typical high schooler. In fact, she is a Knight and the King's royal bodyguard from a fantasy kingdom called Westalia. In modern day Tokyo where she is pretending to live a normal life, Harin is in search of her beloved King who she believes has had his soul forced to reincarnate far away from his home.

Note: The character who is potentially the reincarnation of the King of Westalia does not have to be strictly male. They can be either male or female.

My Character:

4d037c219fdef2f46b3864431a9a1fbb.jpg

• Name: Harin Murasame
  • Hair color: Red
  • Eye color: Green
  • Birthday: June 3 (Gemini)
  • Personality: Harin is described as straight-forward and blunt. She likes to get the job done and is always worrying over those who she cares for. Sometimes she works too hard to the point that she looks like a walking zombie, and with the stress of finding the reincarnated King, that does help with her stress. Since she is a Knight she tends to act chivalric, which has gained her a small fan club dedicated to her. Harin likes to take the lead and is willing to sacrifice herself for the sake of her friends. Harin is quite optimistic and tries to not let anything bring her down.
  • Extra curricular activites: On the soccer team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Time to get the party started!)

Light split through the thin white curtains of Harin's bedroom, waking up the tired Harin from her slumber. Mumbling a few random words under her breath, Harin sat up in her bed stretching her sore limbs. With agile movements, Harin snatched her phone from her bedside table and checked the time. 7:02AM. Sighing heavily, Harin grabbed a clean towel and discarded her pajamas, jumping into the welcoming hot shower.

After getting dressed into her school uniform, Harin was currently making some green tea and breakfast when suddenly her phone was buzzing wildly. Confused, Harin picked up her phone and swore under her breath.

"Shit! A black magician is nearby, and from the looks of it there are a group of them." Harin grabbed her sword and raced out of her apartment door. Worse Monday morning yet! she thought slightly annoyed. Since the Kings disappearance, the Black magicians and their superiors have been frantically on the move trying to find the King and eliminate him once and for all.

Last edited by a moderator:
(I'll just go, and if this is closed/private you can delete this)

View media item 5744

Name: Mark Strauss

Hair color:Brown

Eye color:Green

Birthday: Jan 18(Capricorn)

Personality: Arrogant, yet self loathing. Paranoid and quick to anger, hating those who speak against him. Hardline cynic. Hides all of those qualities behind a well constructed mask of charm.

Leo looked at the clock from his computer. 7:02. Shit, he had pulled another all-nighter. Third in a row. The sleep deprivation was starting to get to him. It was almost as if he had heard a knock at the door. But when the soft rapping returned, he realized that it was real. He yawned and sat up, imaging all of the terrible possibilities that could lay behind it. He decided not to open it. The door apparently thought otherwise, slamming open to reveal a man in black robes holding an orb of some kind. Mark scrambled up.

"Uh, can I help you? Want some tea or coffee or something...?"

He made a beeline for the window, smashing through and running into the distance until he couldn't breathe. Somebody's house was in front of him. On the other side of it, there were more black robed people. He slid open the unlocked window and slipped inside silently for cover. Whoever lived there really should have been more careful with security.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back