• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Recursion of Japan

((Sorry for the extremely short post, things have been hard.))

Matsukata Fuku stared back at the young man, watching his contempt seem only to increase. It mattered little to her, so long as he remained as far from threatening to her or her plans as possible. Once her short speech to him was out of the way, she turned to her companion.

"I would love to have such a pleasure." She said to Tetsuyo, prepared for anything.

Hikaru watched as Chiboza made her shot smiling a bit as the arrow was split. The shinobi had always been an amazing shot, in truth she had always looked up to Chi and wanted to be just as skilled at fighting and archery as her older sister. She glanced up to meet the taller womans gaze as she brought up the subject of her previous crush. "Yes, well It's kinda hard to see someone one you've grown up with in that way." She defended. "I mean... we've know each other for nearly our how lives. I'd sooner challenge him to a fight or competition growing up then ever think about dating. I've just always seen him as a brother more than a romantic sense. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back